Punjab & Sind Bank Personal Loan
Enter 6 Digit OTP
We have just sent a verificaton code to
Send the code again
Change mobile number/email address
Check Punjab & Sind Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
Personal Loan Banks
Punjab & Sind Bank Personal Loan
Up to 1%
Up to ₹10L
Tenure(Up to 5 Years)
Features and Benefits of Punjab & Sind Bank Personal Loan
A well-known public sector bank in India with its headquarters in the nation's capital is Punjab and Sind Bank. The bank offers a wide range of retail and corporate banking services, including priority banking, agricultural banking, international banking, digital banking, and banking for small and medium-sized businesses (MSBs).
The bank offers a variety of loan solutions to meet the demands of its clients. Punjab & Sind Bank personal loans cater to and can be used to cover all types of personal needs that a customer requires. These loans are processed quickly and don't need a lot of paperwork to get approved.
Before you apply for Punjab & Sind Bank personal loan, you must familiarise yourself with the many features and benefits of PSB personal loan. They are:
- The personal loan is available at a preferential interest rate for retirees who keep a pension account with Dena Bank.
- Any genuine personal credit need, such as bills for education, a wedding, travel, or urgent medical care, may be satisfied with a Punjab and Sind Bank personal loan.
- A minimal fee of 1% of the total loan amount will be paid to borrowers as a processing fee.
- Competitive interest rates are offered with it. A fair interest rate is provided to pensioners.
- A large loan amount of up to 18 times the net monthly wage and 15 times the net monthly pension for retirees is made available to borrowers.
- For their loan repayment period, borrowers can choose up to 60 months.
Punjab & Sind Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates
The Punjab & Sind Bank personal loan interest rate ranges between 10.90% - 12.90% p.a. However, the rates are subject to change. The interest rates may vary according to the various aspects of a borrower.
Factors Affecting the Punjab & Sind Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate
It is well-known that responsible individuals with more disposable income have a higher capacity for repayment than those with lesser earnings. It is standard practice in the lending industry that borrowers with high and steady disposable income get loans at reduced interest rates. This could not be the case for debtors with lower income levels.
A person's credit score indicates their overall financial health in terms of income, outstanding debt, borrowing habits, and history of timely repayment. A higher credit score increases the amount of confidence in the borrower's ability to manage their finances, and it may even enable them to obtain loans at lower interest rates than those offered to other borrowers. Typically, a good CIBIL score is greater than 750.
The ratio of all your debt payments to your total income is known as the debt-to-income ratio. A higher debt-to-income ratio indicates that the borrower is carrying a heavier debt load, and the lender may, as a result, charge you a higher interest rate on your loan.
Because personal loans are often unsecured; lenders are looking for different criteria to ensure the applicant's creditworthiness. Lenders frequently have significantly more lenient lending standards for borrowers working with specific organisations because they perceive them to be more financially stable and accountable for making regular payments.
Similar to looking at your credit score, a lender may charge you a very high-interest rate or even deny your loan application if they discover defaults in your credit history. Most lenders prefer customers with no defaults in the previous 12 months.
Punjab & Sind Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
Interested applicants must meet the Punjab & Sind Bank personal loan eligibility criteria. The applicant should understand the following Punjab & Sind Bank personal loan requirements:
- The age of the applicant must be between 21 to 70 years
- A government employee or an institution’s permanent and regular employee or an employee with a pension account with Punjab and Sind Bank
Factors Affecting Punjab & Sind Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
An applicant’s eligibility for personal loan fluctuates with their various current as well as past activities. The factors affecting Punjab & Sind Bank personal loan eligibility are explained as follows:
The lender would want to confirm that you receive a sufficient monthly income to make timely loan repayments. Location affects the criteria for income as well. Due to their high cost of living, major cities like Mumbai, Delhi, and Bengaluru typically have higher rates.
It enables the lender to see how responsible you have been in the past while using credit for things like loans and credit cards. For instance, the CIBIL score, which ranges between 300 and 900, is used by the majority of lenders in India. The likelihood of being approved for a personal loan increase with the credit score.
Your age aids the lender in determining how many working years you have left. Lenders often favour paid applicants between the ages of 23 and 58. The age range for self-employed professionals and non-professionals is 28 to 65.
The lender wants to know in detail about any loans you are already repaying, such as home loans, student loans, and so on. The lender would then want to ensure that you have enough income to repay the new Personal Loan you intend to take and your current debts.
Candidates with greater job experience are typically thought to have a more stable financial future than those who have recently started working. Depending on the lender you choose, your line of work, and other circumstances, the required minimum experience may change.
Punjab & Sind Bank Fees and Charges
The banks charge a certain fee from an applicant that helps them meet the various costs incurred while processing their loan. Applicants may encounter the following fees and charges as they apply for Punjab & Sind Bank personal loans:
- The inspection and prepayment charges are nil.
- The documentation charges are the same as actual stamping charges only
- The processing fees for government, pensioners, approved institutes, and PSUs are 0.50% plus applicable GST rates
- The processing fees for private or MNCs are 1.0% plus applicable GST rates
Documents Required For Punjab & Sind Bank Personal Loan
An applicant must assemble various documents beforehand to speed up the process of getting a personal loan. The documents required for Punjab & Sind Bank personal loan are:
- Proof of identity such as driving license, voter ID, aadhaar card, PAN card, etc.
- Address proof includes driving license, voter ID, aadhaar card, PAN card, electricity bill, water bill, rent agreement or any other utility bills
- Statement of bank account for the past six months
- Pay slips
- Income proof
- A document listing all personal assets and liabilities
- A filled and signed application form
- Application form duly filled and attested by the applicant
- Latest passport size photographs
How does the EMI calculation work for Punjab & Sind Bank personal loans?
One can take aid from the EMI calculator to calculate the EMI of a Punjab & Sind Bank personal loan. The calculator factors important variables like the base amount, interest rate and tenure and provides an accurate answer to its user. However, if a person is persistent in calculating their EMIs manually, they can use the following formula.
EMI = [P x R x (1+R)^N]/[(1+R)^N-1]
Here, ‘EMI’ depicts Equated Monthly Instalments, ‘N’ depicts the number of monthly instalments, ‘P’ depicts the principal loan amount, and ‘R’ depicts the rate of interest
How Does Punjab & Sind Bank Compare With Other Lenders?
Each bank has its own set of features that make them unique. The table below compares Punjab & Sind Bank interest rates with other lenders. This will draw a clearer picture for a person applying for a Punjab & Sind Bank personal loan.
|Name of the Bank||Interest Rate||Processing Fee||Repayment Tenure||Maximum Loan Amount (in INR)|
|Punjab and Sind Bank||9.50% p.a. onwards||1% of loan amount||5 Years||10 Lakh|
|IndusInd Bank||11% p.a. onwards||2.5% of loan amount||5 Years||15 Lakh|
|South Indian Bank||10.25% p.a. onwards||2% of loan amount||5 Years||10 Lakh|
|YES Bank||13.99% p.a. -16.99% p.a.||Up to 2.50%||5 Years||40 Lakh|
Punjab & Sind Bank Personal Loan Customer Care Number
PSB has set up various toll-free numbers other than bank branches to resolve the queries of their clients. One can contact the Punjab and Sind Bank through 1800 419 8300. PSB welcomes feedback and queries related to personal loans through this toll-free number.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Personal Loan Advisor Now!
Loan Home Page
Punjab Sind Bank's Other Products
Personal Loan By Other Banks
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- Bank of Baroda Personal Loan
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
- IndiaBulls Personal Loan
- Canara Bank Personal Loan
- YES Bank Personal Loan
- DHFL Personal Loan
- CITI Bank Personal Loan
- Union Bank of India Personal Loan
- IndusInd Bank Personal Loan
- Federal Bank Personal Loan
- State Bank of India Personal Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Personal Loan
- Hero FinCorp Personal Loan
- Punjab National Bank Personal Loan
- IDBI Bank Personal Loan
- Kotak Bank Personal Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Personal Loan
- RBL Bank Personal Loan
- Shriram Urban Co Operative Bank Limited Personal Loan
- Tata Capital Financial Services LTD Personal Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Personal Loan
- HDFC Sales Personal Loan
- Indian bank Personal Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Personal Loan
- Clix Capital Personal Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Personal Loan
- L&T Finance Personal Loan
- HSBC Personal Loan
- Loantap Credit Products Private Limited Personal Loan
- Reliance Capital Personal Loan
- Bank of India Personal Loan
- Paysence Service Pvt Ltd Personal Loan
- IIFL Finance Personal Loan
- InCred Financial Services Personal Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Personal Loan
- DCB Bank Personal Loan
- karnataka bank Personal Loan
- Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- AU Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- karur Vysya Bank Personal Loan
- FT Cash Personal Loan
- Axis Finance Limited Personal Loan
- Deutsche Bank Personal Loan
- MoneyWide Personal Loan
Mutual Fund Scheme
Mutual Fund Sector
Gold & Silver Rate
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
Does Punjab & Sind Bank provide personal loans at the best rate?
Punjab & Sind Bank provides personal loans at an interest rate of up to 12.75% p.a. with a repayment tenure of 60 months.
What is the interest rate of personal loans in Punjab & Sind Bank?
The interest rate of personal loans in Punjab & Sind Bank ranges from 10.90% to 12.75% p.a.
What are the benefits Punjab & Sind Bank provides on personal loans?
A few benefits that Punjab & Sind Bank provides on personal loans are appreciable customer service, low processing fees, and affordable interest rates.
What documents are required in Punjab & Sind Bank for a personal loan?
General documents are required in Punjab & Sind Bank for a personal loan. You must read the ‘Documents Required’ section above.
How to apply for a personal loan in Punjab & Sind Bank online?
To apply for a personal loan in Punjab & Sind Bank online, visit the bank’s official website and opt for ‘retail loan apply online.
How to check personal loan status in Punjab & Sind Bank?
You can call 1800 419 8300 to check your loan status in Punjab & Sind Bank.
Does Punjab & Sind Bank check for CIBIL score for a personal loan?
Yes, Punjab & Sind Bank checks for CIBIL score for a personal loan.
What is the maximum and minimum personal loan amount I can get from Punjab & Sind Bank?
Salaried employees can get a personal loan of up to INR 10 lakhs, and salaried employees can get a personal loan of up to INR 3 lakhs from Punjab & Sind Bank.
What are the KYC documents I must submit to apply for a personal loan from Punjab & Sind Bank?
You must carry basic documents like proof of address, identity and employment. You can read the documents required for more information.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Personal Loan Guide
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan
Vidya Lakshmi Education Loan Scheme is a government initiative to provide financial assistance to students pursuing higher education. Under this scheme, loans are provided to students from differen
Emergency Loan : Get Urgent Loans
Emergency loans are a type of personal loan that can cover unexpected expenses when you don't have cash on hand. These loans can help you pay for anything from a medical emergency to a car repair.<
Get Rs 1 Lakh Personal Loan Online
Looking to raise 1 Lakh from a personal loan in India? Check out the list of top lending institutions that offer funds to a customer base with attractive interest rates and flexible repayment tenur