YES Bank Business Loan
Apply for Business Loan
Features & Benefits of YES Bank Business Loan
The features and benefits mentioned below are a testament to the credibility of the YES Bank business loans.
- YES Bank offers a higher loan amount than its competitors of up to ₹50 lakh.
- Flexibility in repayment tenures ranging from 12 to 60 months.
- The retail business loans by YES Bank can be availed without any collateral.
- All the charges including the interest rate will be conveyed to the applicant with full transparency.
- On 20 January 2021, a YES MSME loan scheme was introduced by the YES Bank through which MSMEs and startups will be able to avail a loan amount of up to ₹ 5 crores without pledging any collateral.
- YES Bank also offers pre-approved commercial credit cards, and wealth and advisory management solutions for its customers.
Yes Bank Business Loan Overview
Funding sources are required for purposes like buying machinery, working capital funding, or for expansion of a business. YES Bank offers business loans at competitive interest rates starting from 17% with a repayment tenure of up to 60 months. YES Bank offers a loan amount of up to ₹50 lakh for easy financial access.
- Yes Bank offers attractive lending solutions for business owners and MSMEs.
- Collateral free business loans to reduce burden.
- Minimal processing fee and comparatively lower interest rates.
YES Bank Business Loan Fees and Charges
YES Bank business loan requirements include charges other than the basic interest rate. Have a look at the table below to learn about these fees.
Pre Disbursement Charges
|Rack Interest Rate
|17% and onwards
|Other statutory charges and stamp duty
|According to the laws of the state
|Processing charges amount
|2%-2.5% of loan amount
Post Disbursement Charges
|Re-Booking and loan cancellation charges
|₹1000 (In the event of cancellation, an interest will be charged for the period between the date of disbursement and date of loan cancellation)
|Late Payment Charges (Principal overdue/for the overdue period on EMI)/Defaulted Interest Rate
|24% per annum
|Cheque Bounce Charges
|₹750 per instance
|Cheque Swapping Charges
|₹750 per transaction
|Loan Prepayment Charges
|Foreclosure or prepayment of loan can only be done after the payment of 6 EMIs. After 06 months the charges will be as under: 07-24 Months 4% of Principal Outstanding 25-36 Months 3% of Principal Outstanding 37-48 Months 2% of Principal Outstanding > 48 Months Nil
|Part Prepayment Charges
|Part Prepayment not permitted
|Duplicate Repayment Schedule
|Rs. 750 per schedule
|Duplicate NOC/NDC Issuance charge
|Rs. 250 per statement
|Duplicate Statement of Account charges
|Rs. 750 per statement
Note: The above-mentioned fees, charges, and interest rate are subject to change at the sole discretion of the bank, RBI and NBFC. Service tax and GST shall also be levied over and above the charges.
YES Bank Business Loan Interest Rates
|Range of Rack Interest Rate
|2% - 2.5% of loan amount
|Up to ₹50 lakh
|Tenure of Repayment
|12 to 60 months
|No charges till 6 months
Factors Affecting YES Bank Business Loan Interest Rates
All borrowers aim for a high amount of business loans with a low-interest rate. However, there are various factors that a bank or financial institution keeps in mind before offering a rate of interest to an individual. Some of these parameters are:
- CIBIL score of the business/company
- Business Type: Partnership, Proprietorship, Public Limited or Private Limited
- The business turnover
- Cash flow of the business
- Repayment history of the business
How Does YES Bank Compare with Other Lenders?Glance at the table below to understand the YES BANK business loan interest rate in comparison to the other lenders.
|Rate of Interest (per annum)
|8.30% onwards (on SME Loan)
|Kotak Mahindra Bank
|11.90% to 21.35%
|Tata Capital Finance
|IDFC First Bank
|HDB Financial Services Ltd.
|PNB Business Loan
|Based on the Business’s Profile
|Bank of Baroda
|Based on the Business’s Profile
Documents Required for YES Bank Business Loan
- Complete application form with passport size photographs
- Business PAN card
- Business incorporation proof
- KYC of co-applicant and applicant
- Audited financials of 2 years with annexures
- Bank statement of the preceding 6 months
- Trade Licences/Certificates/Permits (if any)
YES Bank Business Loan Customer Care Number
For any query related to YES Bank business loan requirements, the applicants can contact customer care at the toll-free number 1800 1200 or at +91 22 61219000.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Business Loan Advisor Now!
Yes Bank's Calculators
Yes Bank's Other Products
Business Loan By Other Banks
- Bank of Baroda Business Loan
- Axis Bank Business Loan
- HDFC Bank Business Loan
- ICICI Bank Business Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Business Loan
- IndiaBulls Business Loan
- Canara Bank Business Loan
- Union Bank of India Business Loan
- DHFL Business Loan
- CITI Bank Business Loan
- Federal Bank Business Loan
- IndusInd Bank Business Loan
- State Bank of India Business Loan
- Hero FinCorp Business Loan
- Punjab National Bank Business Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Business Loan
- IDBI Bank Business Loan
- Digikredit-SME Corner Business Loan
- Kotak Bank Business Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Business Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Business Loan
- Shriram Urban Co Operative Bank Limited Business Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Business Loan
- HDFC Sales Business Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Business Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Business Loan
- Tata Capital Financial Services LTD Business Loan
- Clix Capital Business Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Business Loan
- L&T Finance Business Loan
- HSBC Business Loan
- Bank of India Business Loan
- Fullerton India Business Loan
- NeoGrowth Business Loan
- IIFL Finance Business Loan
- Piramal Housing Finance Business Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Business Loan
- INDIFI Business Loan
- INTELLEGROW Business Loan
- DCB Bank Business Loan
- Capri Global Business Loan
- UGRO Capital Business Loan
- RBL Bank Business Loan
- FT Cash Business Loan
- Loantap Credit Products Private Limited Business Loan
- Arka Fincap Limited Business Loan
- Deutsche Bank Business Loan
- Lending Kart-Nbfc Business Loan
Mutual Fund Scheme
Gold & Silver Rate
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
What is loan foreclosure?
What is the minimum turnover requirement to apply for a YES Bank business loan?
Does YES Bank check for CIBIL score for business loans?
What is the maximum and minimum business loan amount I can get from YES Bank?
How can I speed up my loan approval?
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Business Loan Guide
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
What is a Long-Term Loan?
A long-term loan is a type of financing that provides borrowers with a substantial amount of money to be repaid over an extended period, typically exceeding one year. Unlike short-term loans that are
Dairy Farm Loan in 2023-24 : Online Procedure
Dairy farm business loans are available to anybody who wants to start, run, or improve their own farms. A small dairy unit with two to four mulch cattle can be established, as can a medium or large da
Corporate Identification Number (CIN)
CIN or Corporate Identification Number is a unique identification numeric sequence assigned to registered companies in India by a registrar of companies popularly known as ROCs. The Corporate Identifi