Kotak Bank Personal Loan
Personal loans are available from several types of financial organisations and banks in India at low interest rates. Kotak Mahindra Bank is a bank with a reputation as India's most reputable financial organisation for obtaining a personal loan. The Kotak Mahindra Bank personal loan interest rate is one of the lowest on the market. In addition, the bank offers rapid personal loan services in India's major cities.
Enter 6 Digit OTP
We have just sent a verificaton code to
Send the code again
Change mobile number/email address
Check Kotak Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
Feature and Benefits of Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan
With a competitive Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate, the financial institution offers several features and benefits via this loan product.
- Quick loan disbursal for unexpected expenses
- Efficient personal loan customer care service
- Competitive and attractive Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate
- Minimum documents required for Kotak Mahindra Bank personal loan
- Immediate loan processing time
- Part-Prepayment personal loan facility
Personal loans can be used for many things, from planning a dream holiday with your spouse to consolidating debt. Because it's a personal loan, you don't have to explain why you're taking it out.
A personal loan is also a collateral-free loan, so you don't have to provide security to the lender. As a result, the lender has nothing to confiscate if the loan is not repaid.
Personal loans are available from several types of financial organisations and banks in India at low-interest rates. Kotak Mahindra Bank is a bank with a reputation as India's most reputable financial organisation for obtaining a personal loan. The Kotak Mahindra Bank personal loan interest rate is one of the lowest on the market. In addition, the bank offers rapid personal loan services in India's major cities.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
As with every other financial institution, Kotak also has a set of eligibility criteria that you need to meet to take out a personal loan. The set of Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan eligibility are mentioned below:
- The minimum age should be 21 years.
- The maximum age should be 60 years.
- The minimum qualification of the applicant – Graduated
- Should have minimum work experience of one year.
- The minimum income slab
|Corporate Employees||₹ 25,000|
|Non-corporate Applicant||₹ 30,000|
|An employee of Kotak Mahindra||₹ 20,000|
- Should have been residing in the current for at least a year.
- Should be employed in a public or private organisation for a year.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate
The Kotak Mahindra Bank personal loan interest rate begins from 10.99% per annum for salaried employees. Using the EMI calculator and calculator, you can calculate the applicable Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate on the loan amount.
Reasons affecting Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate
A few factors affect an applicant’s Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate:
- Finance Standing and the income sources of an applicant is essential—the bank analyses these details to determine the applicant's repayment capability.
- The organisation that the applicant is working for is another factor. A well-known and respectable employer can reassure the bank with regular and reputed Income sources.
- The standing, i.e., salaried, self-employed, unemployed, or contractual, plays a significant role in determining the Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate.
- Age plays a vital role here as young people are offered low interest, while the old borrowers get high-interest rates.
- The higher your CIBIL score is, the lower your interest rate on the loan and vice versa.
Miscellaneous Fees and Charges on Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan
Here is the complete list of charges and other related costs that the bank implies on the loan amount, affecting Kotak Mahindra Bank’s personal loan interest rate.
|Processing Fees for Loan||2.5% of the loan amount + GST and other statutory applicable levies.|
|Stamp Charges||Charges as per the Stamp Act of the State.|
|Charges for Credit Administration||Up until 5% of the loan funds and should not exceed ₹7,500 mark (includes GST)|
|Charges for Credit Appraisal||Up until 5% of the loan funds and should not exceed ₹7,500 mark (includes GST)|
|Overdue Interest Charges||3% of the due amount compounded every month, which is unpaid from the amount falling due date till the actual loan payment date.|
|Loan Collection Charges||30% of the repayment instrument dishonour charges along with the overdue rate of interest|
|Per Instance Dishonour Charges||₹750/instance|
|Charges for Swap (Change in the EMI Date/instrument/repayment mode)||₹500/swap/instance|
|Fixed Interest Rate on Personal loan||Start from 10.99% per annum|
|Pre-payment Part charges||
|Duplicate NOC issuance charges||Zero Charges|
|No Due Certificate Charges||Zero Charges|
|Furnishing copy of CIBIL report to the applicant charges||₹50 + GST and other statutory applicable levies.|
|Copies of records about the applicant’s transaction (Amortization Schedule/SOA) charges||Once, with every year, without any required charge. After that, ₹200 + GST and other statutory applicable levies.|
Types of Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan
Kotak Mahindra offers different types of personal loans for several purposes for their customers. These are as follows:
|For Marriage||The bank provides this loan to cover all wedding-related expenditures, such as the engagement ceremony, bachelorette party, and so on. Such a loan allows you to borrow up to Rs. 25 lakhs. The loan payback period ranges from one to five years.|
|For Travel||The loan can be used to cover a variety of trip expenditures, including flights, travel accessories, lodging, and more. Amounts ranging from 50,000 to 25 lakhs can be used for travel. The loan must be repaid over five years.|
|For Medical Emergencies||This loan will assist you in paying for unforeseen medical expenditures or treatments. This Kotak Mahindra personal loan is available in amounts ranging from 50,000 to 25 lakhs.|
|For Home Renovation||This aids in the coverage of many parts of house remodelling, including interiors, contractors, and so on. A loan of up to Rs. 25 lakhs can be taken out with a payback period of up to 5 years.|
Documents Required for Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan
To avail of the Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal loan, you need to submit the documents asked by the bank. Below are the documents required for Kotak Mahindra Bank Personal Loan.
|Proof of Identity||Last three months salary slips|
|Proof of Residence||2 or 3 passport size photographs|
|Last three-month bank statement as well as income details|
EMI Calculation for Personal Loan
The EMI calculation for Kotak Mahindra personal interest rate can be done using an online EMI calculator. The following details are required to calculate the EMI accurately:
|Loan Amount||Applicable Interest Rate on the loan|
|Loan Repayment Tenure|
Kotak Personal Loan Team Contact Details
To contact the personal loan team of Kotak Mahindra, you can give a call on their customer care number 1860 266 2666. You can also message them via the official portal with your related personal loan query.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Personal Loan Advisor Now!
Kotak Bank's Calculators
Kotak Bank's Other Products
Kotak Bank's IFSC Codes
- Kotak Bank Andhra Pradesh
- Kotak Bank Assam
- Kotak Bank Bihar
- Kotak Bank Chandigarh
- Kotak Bank Chhattisgarh
- Kotak Bank Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Kotak Bank Delhi
- Kotak Bank Goa
- Kotak Bank Gujarat
- Kotak Bank Haryana
- Kotak Bank Himachal Pradesh
- Kotak Bank Jammu and Kashmir
- Kotak Bank Jharkhand
- Kotak Bank Karnataka
- Kotak Bank Kerala
- Kotak Bank Madhya Pradesh
- Kotak Bank Maharashtra
- Kotak Bank Odisha
- Kotak Bank Puducherry
- Kotak Bank Punjab
- Kotak Bank Rajasthan
- Kotak Bank Tamil Nadu
- Kotak Bank Telangana
- Kotak Bank Tripura
- Kotak Bank Uttarakhand
- Kotak Bank Uttar Pradesh
- Kotak Bank West Bengal
Personal Loan By Other Banks
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- Bank of Baroda Personal Loan
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
- IndiaBulls Personal Loan
- Canara Bank Personal Loan
- CITI Bank Personal Loan
- DHFL Personal Loan
- YES Bank Personal Loan
- Union Bank of India Personal Loan
- Federal Bank Personal Loan
- IndusInd Bank Personal Loan
- State Bank of India Personal Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Personal Loan
- Punjab National Bank Personal Loan
- Hero FinCorp Personal Loan
- IDBI Bank Personal Loan
- Deutsche Bank Personal Loan
- Shriram Urban Co Operative Bank Limited Personal Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Personal Loan
- InCred Financial Services Personal Loan
- Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan
- Punjab & Sind Bank Personal Loan
- Reliance Capital Personal Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- Indian bank Personal Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Personal Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Personal Loan
- RBL Bank Personal Loan
- Clix Capital Personal Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Personal Loan
- L&T Finance Personal Loan
- Loantap Credit Products Private Limited Personal Loan
- Paysence Service Pvt Ltd Personal Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- Tata Capital Financial Services LTD Personal Loan
- IIFL Finance Personal Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Personal Loan
- Bank of India Personal Loan
- DCB Bank Personal Loan
- Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan
- karnataka bank Personal Loan
- AU Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- karur Vysya Bank Personal Loan
- HDFC Sales Personal Loan
- FT Cash Personal Loan
- HSBC Personal Loan
- MoneyWide Personal Loan
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
Can I turn to a floating rate from a fixed rate during my personal loan tenure?
Yes, you can switch to a floating personal loan interest rate from a fixed rate in Kotak Mahindra.
Is Opting For A Personal Loan Worth It?
Since the personal loan is an unsecured loan, i.e., you do not need collateral and can be used for meeting all your individual needs, it is a good idea to opt for a personal loan.
When Does The Personal Loan Repayment Period Start?
The Kotak Mahindra Bank starts after a month, i.e., the following month from the date that the loan amount is disbursed to the applicant’s account.
What Is The Minimum Salary for a Personal Loan?
The minimum salary for an applicant working in a private or public form is ₹25,000 per month to avail of a personal loan from Kotak.
Does Kotak Bank Provide a personal Loan at the best rate?
Yes, Kotak Mahindra Bank personal loan interest rate is competitive and attractive, starting from 10.25% per annum.
How to check personal Loan Status in Kotak Bank?
You can call the loan customer care service on 1860 266 2666, visit the nearest Kotak Mahindra branch, or check the official portal of Kotak to know the status of Kotak Mahindra Personal Loan.
Does Kotak Bank check for CIBIL Score for Personal Loans?
The CIBIL score is a crucial indicator of personal loans in Kotak Bank. The higher the CIBIL score, the lower the Kotak Mahindra Bank personal loan interest rate for the applicants and vice versa.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Personal Loan Guide
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Best Education Loan in India 2023 – Compare and Apply for the Best
Education is the first step to empowerment. It is also becoming an expensive affair, making it difficult for Indians to avail of this basic right. This is where the need for education loan arises. The Indian governmen
Top 10 Best Private Banks in India 2023
Today, the banking system incorporates 21 private sector banks in India along with 12 public sector banks, foreign banks, rural banks, cooperative banks, and financial institutions.
In total, the retail credit
Bank Guarantee: Complete Process and its Types
A Bank Guarantee is a promise from a bank or NBFC to repay a customer's debt if the customer defaults on its obligations. This type of guarantee can be useful for businesses that need to borrow money or obtain lines o