Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan
Fulfil all your personal financial needs with the attractive Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan, with minimal interest rates. These loans are available at interest rates starting at 11.99% up to a maximum of Rs. 5 lakhs. These loans can be availed for flexible loan tenures up to 60 months. Further, the instant online approval feature makes this a truly unique loan offering.
Enter 6 Digit OTP
We have just sent a verificaton code to
Send the code again
Change mobile number/email address
Check Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
Features & Benefits of Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan
- The Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan can be availed by non-salaried and salaried applicants.
- The bank does not require the applicant to provide a guarantor or security.
- Simple and quick application process.
- The customers can apply for this loan online and get instant approval.
- The loan amount will be disbursed to the account within seven days of verifying the application form.
Fulfill all your personal financial needs with the attractive Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan, with minimal interest rates. These loans are available at interest rates starting at 11.99% up to a maximum of Rs. 50 lakhs. These loans can be availed for flexible loan tenures up to 60 months. Further, the instant online approval feature makes this a truly unique loan offering.
- Seamless application process.
- No security or collateral is required.
- Flexible repayment plans.
Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria
All applicants over the age of 21 years old but less than 62 years old are eligible for this loan, regardless of their employment status.
Factors Affecting Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan
Generally, banks and other financial institutions do not offer the same interest rate to all borrowers. The rate of interest offered to prospective borrowers varies according to various factors; some of the factors that affect the interest rates are:
- Income: The applicant’s income is one of the main factors affecting the interest rate for the personal loan. The fact that is known to everyone is that people with more disposable income have a better loan repayment capacity than those with lower incomes. People with higher income are usually granted lower interest rates.
- Credit Score: The applicant’s credit score goes a long way in determining the interest rates offered. The credit score is used to determine the applicant’s creditworthiness and repayment ability. This can be defined as the reflection of the overall financial health of the applicant. Applicants with a low credit score are more likely to get higher interest rates, while those with good credit scores might get low-interest rates.
- Employer’s Status: Since personal loans are an unsecured line of credit, the lenders consider various factors while deciding the loan amount and interest rate. One such factor that lenders consider is the applicant’s employer. If the applicant is employed by a reputable and trusted organisation, they are more likely to be granted low-interest rates, while those employed with blacklisted companies or organisations with a credit default history will get higher interest rates.
- History of Defaults: Like the credit score, if the lender finds irregularity or defaults in repayment history, it can lead to higher interest rates or rejection of loan applications.
Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan Fees and Charges
|Loan Processing Charges||Up to 2.25% of the approved loan amount.|
|Prepayment Charges||Up to 5% of the outstanding loan amount.|
|Late Payment Fees||Rs. 495|
|Interest on arrears||2%/month|
|Swap Charges||Rs. 500|
Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates
|Interest Rate||Starting at 11.99%|
|Loan Amount||Maximum amount of Rs. 50 lakhs|
|Loan Tenure||Maximum tenure of 60 months|
|Processing Fees||Up to 2.25% of the approved loan amount|
Documents Required for Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan
For Salaried Applicants
- Identity Proof Documents: Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Passport, PAN Card, Ration card, etc.
- Address Proof Documents: Passport, Utility Bills, Rental Agreement Letter, Insurance Policy, Ration Card, etc.
- Last one month’s payslip.
- Bank account statement from the previous three months.
For Self-Employed Applicants
- Identity Proof Documents: Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Passport, PAN Card, Ration card, etc.
- Address Proof Documents: Utility bills, Passport, Rent Agreement, Ration Card, passport, etc
- Copy of income tax returns from the last two financial years.
- Banking account statement from the last six months.
How Does the EMI Calculation Work for Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loans?
The EMI for a Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan can be calculated on the Standard Chartered Bank online EMI calculator. Here you can see what your loan repayment will look like just by entering the desired loan amount and tenure. The website will provide the applicable interest rate, interest amount, monthly repayment, and total loan outflow.
How Does Standard Chartered Compare with Other Lenders?
|Lenders||Interest Rate Offered|
|ICICI Bank||Up to 17.25%|
|Axis Bank||Starting at 10.5%|
|PNB||Starting at 8%|
|HSBC||Starting at 10%|
|Bank of India||Starting at 12.5%|
Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan Customer Care Number
|Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad||6601 4444 / 3940 4444|
|Amritsar, Allahabad, Bhubaneshwar, Bhopal, Cochin, Chandigarh, Indore, Coimbatore, Jalandhar, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kanpur, Nagpur, Ludhiana, Rajkot, Patna, Surat||6601 444 / 3940 4444|
|Noida and Gurgaon||011 - 39404444 / 66014444|
|Guwahati, Jalgaon, Mysore, Trivandrum, Cuttack, Mathura, Visakhapatnam, Saharanpur, Dehradun||1800 345 1000|
|Siliguri||1800 345 5000|
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Personal Loan Advisor Now!
Standard Chartered Bank's Other Products
Standard Chartered Bank's IFSC Codes
- Standard Chartered Bank Andhra Pradesh
- Standard Chartered Bank Assam
- Standard Chartered Bank Bihar
- Standard Chartered Bank Chandigarh
- Standard Chartered Bank Gujarat
- Standard Chartered Bank Haryana
- Standard Chartered Bank Karnataka
- Standard Chartered Bank Madhya Pradesh
- Standard Chartered Bank Maharashtra
- Standard Chartered Bank Punjab
- Standard Chartered Bank Rajasthan
- Standard Chartered Bank Tamil Nadu
- Standard Chartered Bank Telangana
- Standard Chartered Bank Uttarakhand
- Standard Chartered Bank Uttar Pradesh
- Standard Chartered Bank West Bengal
Personal Loan By Other Banks
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- Bank of Baroda Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
- IndiaBulls Personal Loan
- Canara Bank Personal Loan
- Union Bank of India Personal Loan
- CITI Bank Personal Loan
- YES Bank Personal Loan
- DHFL Personal Loan
- Federal Bank Personal Loan
- IndusInd Bank Personal Loan
- State Bank of India Personal Loan
- Punjab National Bank Personal Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Personal Loan
- Hero FinCorp Personal Loan
- IDBI Bank Personal Loan
- Kotak Bank Personal Loan
- Loantap Credit Products Private Limited Personal Loan
- Paysence Service Pvt Ltd Personal Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Personal Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- Shriram Urban Co Operative Bank Limited Personal Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- Reliance Bank Personal Loan
- RBL Bank Personal Loan
- Tata Capital Financial Services LTD Personal Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Personal Loan
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Personal Loan
- IIFL Finance Personal Loan
- InCred Financial Services Personal Loan
- DCB Bank Personal Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Personal Loan
- Indian bank Personal Loan
- Bank of India Personal Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Personal Loan
- HDFC Sales Personal Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Personal Loan
- L&T Finance Personal Loan
- Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan
- karnataka bank Personal Loan
- AU Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- Punjab & Sind Bank Personal Loan
- karur Vysya Bank Personal Loan
- Deutsche Bank Personal Loan
- Clix Capital Personal Loan
- FT Cash Personal Loan
- HSBC Personal Loan
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
What is the minimum salary requirement for a Standard Chartered Bank Personal loan?
There is no minimum salary requirement for a Standard Chartered Bank Personal loan.
Does Standard Chartered Bank check CIBIL score for Personal Loan?
Yes, Standard Chartered checks the CIBIL score of the applicant when they apply for a personal loan. The bank considers the credit score while granting loan amounts or determining the interest rate.
What are the benefits Standard Chartered Bank provides on Personal Loans?
Standard Chartered Bank offers the benefits of instant loan approval, flexible loan tenure, and easy online application.
What is the maximum loan amount for a Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan?
The maximum loan amount granted for a Standard Chartered Bank personal loan is Rs. 50 lakhs.
Does Standard Chartered Bank have a fixed interest rate on a Personal Loan?
Standard Chartered Bank personal loan starts at an interest rate of 11.99%.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
RBI Repo Rate 2022 Hike For the Fourth Consecutive Time
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) increased the Repo Rate by 50 basis points, making it clock at 5.90%. In the previous five months, interest rates rose by 190 basis points, making this the fourth consecutive increase i
Buying a Property: Get Familiar with Circle Rate and Market Rate
Home Loan Insurance
Picture your child running to you with a landscape drawing of your home amidst the mountains where the sun shines high and bright. You smile as a home loan allows the dream of owning a house to come true, and the home