HDFC Bank Personal Loan
Unlock Best Personal Loan Offers From Hdfc Bank
10.5% - 24%
₹50K - ₹40L
EMI Per Lakh
₹2,149 - ₹2,877
Processing Fees₹4,999 One time fee
- 4% of the outstanding principal (loan tenure between 13 - 24 months)
- 3% of the outstanding principal (loan tenure between 25 - 36 months)
- 2% of the outstanding principal (loan tenure if over 36 months)
Features and Benefits of HDFC Personal Loan
Given below are some of the features that you can examine before applying for an HDFC personal loan.
1) Quick Services
- The HDFC Bank customers who are pre-approved can receive the funds well within 10 seconds.
- The rest of the customers can receive a loan within 4 working days, determined by the verification and documentation at the bank’s end.
2) Apply for HDFC Personal Loan Online
You can apply for HDFC personal loan online with a few quick steps. The entire process of online application can be completed without any hassle.
3) Insurance Protection
- Personal Accident Cover: You can get a personal accident cover of up to ₹8 lakhs and a critical illness cover of ₹1 lakh by paying a nominal premium amount. This premium amount will be subtracted from the loan amount at the time of disbursement. A few extra charges/surcharges will be levied.
- Personal Loan Security: You can easily secure your personal loan through Sarv Suraksha Pro. It provides a Credit Shield Cover equivalent to the outstanding loan amount. You can avail of up to ₹8 lakh for Accidental Hospitalization cover and ₹1 lakh for Permanent Disablement/Accidental Death cover.
4) Customised Personal Loans
HDFC Bank provides you with a customised loan offer and rates for any type of loan you need. The people who already have an account with the HDFC bank can receive special benefits, rates, charges, and offers. The first-time loan customers are also offered numerous perks. Choose the loan tenure of your choice and pay back the loan in pocket-friendly EMI’s according to your terms.
5) Personal Loan Balance Transfer
You can avail of a deduction in your loan EMI by transferring the balance to HDFC Bank. The interest rates are as low as 11%, and the processing fee for the same is ₹3,999 (+GST).
6) 24x7 Assistance
HDFC Bank provides assistance to its customers through round-the-clock services and by offering immediate help in the twinkle of an eye.
HDFC Personal Loan Interest Rates
The HDFC personal loan interest rate starts from 11% and ranges up to 21%. The interest rate offered to the applicant will depend on a number of factors, including credit history and income.
HDFC Bank Fees and Charges
The HDFC Bank levies pocket-friendly charges and fees. Take a look at the HDFC personal loan requirements like fees and charges mentioned below.
|Rack Interest Rate
|For salaried individuals - 11% to 21.00%
|Loan Processing Charges
|Up to 2.50% of the loan amount is subject to a maximum of ₹25,000 (for salaried customers)
|Stamp Duty and Other Statutory Charges
|Applicable according to the state’s laws
|Overdue EMI Interest
|2% per month on Principal Overdue/ EMI
|Amortisation Schedule Charges
|Cheque Swapping Charges
|Cheque Bounce Charges
|1st return at Rs.450 + taxes 2nd within a month Rs.500 + taxes and 3rd onwards Rs.550 + taxes (10% discount is provided for Senior Citizens)
|Loan Cancellation Charges
|Pre-Payment in Full or Part
|For salaried individuals - No pre-payment in full or part permitted until the repayment of 12 EMIs is made. Part payment is allowed up to 25% of the Principal Outstanding amount. It is permitted only once in the entire financial year and twice during the tenure of the loan.
|Pre-payment Charges on Part Payment Charges/Principal Outstanding
|For salaried individuals: 13-24 months - 4% of principal outstanding, 25-36 months - 3% of principal outstanding >36 months - 2% of principal outstanding
Note: Government taxes and other charges will be levied over and above the fees and charges as applicable.
HDFC Personal Loan Requirements
|21 to 60 years
|21 to 65 years
|Rs.5 Lakh p.a.
|Tenure of loan
|12 – 60 months
|12 – 60 months
|Maximum amount of loan
|750 or above
|750 or above
Documents Required for HDFC Personal Loan
- Proof of identity (voter ID card/Aadhaar/driving licence/passport copy)
- Proof of address (voter ID card/Aadhaar/driving licence/passport copy)
- Bank statement of the preceding 3 months (6 month’s passbook)
- Latest Salary Slips and Form 16/2
How Does the EMI Calculation Work for HDFC Personal Loans?
HDFC Bank’s online EMI calculator helps you to calculate your monthly instalments with ease. This on-the-go and intuitive calculator can help you plan your loan repayments. To calculate your EMI, enter the loan amount, HDFC personal loan interest rate, and your loan tenure. The results will be displayed on your screen within seconds.
The loan amount can be entered in the range of 50,000 to 4,000,000 and term from 1 to 5 years.
How Does HDFC Compare With Other Lenders?
Have a look at the table below to see the comparison of HDFC Bank with the other prevalent competitors of personal loan providers in India.
|Interest Rates (Annual)
|10.25% – 21.00%
|9.60% – 13.85%
|7.90% – 14.50%
|10.50% – 19.00%
|10.25% p.a. onwards
|Kotak Mahindra Bank
|IDFC First Bank
|10.49% – 23.00%
HDFC Personal Loan Customer Care Number
HDFC Bank customer number is 7065970659. You can also reach out to them at Webchat, Click2Talk, and PhoneBanking.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Personal Loan Advisor Now!
Top Personal Loan Cities
- Personal Loan in Delhi
- Personal Loan in Mumbai
- Personal Loan in Pune
- Personal Loan in Bangalore
- Personal Loan in Chennai
- Personal Loan in Gurgaon
- Personal Loan in Noida
- Personal Loan in Lucknow
- Personal Loan in Kolkata
- Personal Loan in Indore
- Personal Loan in Bhopal
- Personal Loan in Jaipur
- Personal Loan in Coimbatore
- Personal Loan in Trivandrum
- Personal Loan in Ahmedabad
- Personal Loan in Nagpur
- Personal Loan in Ghaziabad
- Personal Loan in Dehradun
- Personal Loan in Vijaywada
- Personal Loan in Vadodara
- Personal Loan in Surat
- Personal Loan in Thrissur
- Personal Loan in Baroda
- Personal Loan in Hyderabad
Hdfc Bank's Calculators
Hdfc Bank's Other Products
Personal Loan By Other Banks
- Bank of Baroda Personal Loan
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
- IndiaBulls Personal Loan
- Canara Bank Personal Loan
- Union Bank of India Personal Loan
- DHFL Personal Loan
- CITI Bank Personal Loan
- YES Bank Personal Loan
- Federal Bank Personal Loan
- IndusInd Bank Personal Loan
- State Bank of India Personal Loan
- Hero FinCorp Personal Loan
- Punjab National Bank Personal Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Personal Loan
- IDBI Bank Personal Loan
- Kotak Bank Personal Loan
- MoneyWide Personal Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Personal Loan
- Shriram Urban Co Operative Bank Limited Personal Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Personal Loan
- HDFC Sales Personal Loan
- Indian bank Personal Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Personal Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Personal Loan
- Tata Capital Financial Services LTD Personal Loan
- Clix Capital Personal Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Personal Loan
- L&T Finance Personal Loan
- HSBC Personal Loan
- Reliance Capital Personal Loan
- Bank of India Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- PaySense Personal Loan
- IIFL Finance Personal Loan
- InCred Financial Services Personal Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Personal Loan
- DCB Bank Personal Loan
- Punjab & Sind Bank Personal Loan
- Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan
- karnataka bank Personal Loan
- AU Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- karur Vysya Bank Personal Loan
- RBL Bank Personal Loan
- FT Cash Personal Loan
- Loantap Credit Products Private Limited Personal Loan
- Privo Personal Loan
- CASHe Personal Loan
- Deutsche Bank Personal Loan
Mutual Fund Scheme
Gold & Silver Rate
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
Can I switch to a floating rate from a fixed rate during my loan tenure?
Yes, you can switch to a floating rate of interest anytime during the loan tenure by paying a small fee.
What is the minimum salary required for a personal loan?
The minimum salary required to apply for HDFC personal loan is ₹25,000 per month.
When does the personal loan repayment period start?
The personal loan repayment begins from the next month of the disbursement. For example, if the loan amount was given to the borrower on 5th May, the repayment will begin from June, as per the repayment cycle.
Does HDFC check for CIBIL score for a personal loan?
Yes, HDFC Bank will check your entire CIBIL/credit report while evaluating your application for a personal loan.
What is the maximum and minimum personal loan amount I can get from HDFC?
You can get a loan ranging from Rs.50, 000 to Rs.40 lakh.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Personal Loan Guide
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Top 10 Best Personal Loan Bank List in India 2024
India, with its robust banking system and evolving digital landscape, has witnessed an upsurge in the demand for personal loans over the past decade. Personal loans, often touted as the go-to financia
Top 10 Best Private Banks in India List 2024
Today, the banking system incorporates 21 private banks in India along with 12 public sector banks, foreign banks, rural banks, cooperative banks, and financial institutions.In total, the retail credi
How to Check a PUC Certificate for (Car and Bike)
Everyone wants to own a vehicle in today’s fast-paced environment. That is an inspiring achievement for someone doing the necessary hard work to climb the stairs of success. Buying a vehicle can be ch