HSBC Personal Loan
HSBC Bank offers personal loans with interest rates starting from 9.99% p.a. for loan amounts of up to Rs 30 Lakh and for tenures of up to 5 years. The bank offers a variety of personal loan schemes to meet the needs of individuals, such as home renovation, marriage expenses, travel expenses, transferring an existing loan from another bank, purchasing consumer durables or equipment, and any other personal needs and contingencies.
Unlock Best Personal Loan Offers From Hsbc
Features and Benefits of HSBC Personal Loan
HSBC Personal Loan is a perfect tool for anyone looking for quick monetary assistance to cover expenses such as arranging a marriage function, planning a vacation, education fees, and so on. Moreover, HSBC Personal Loan is also ideal for financing a home renovation, balance transfer, purchase of types of equipment, and contingencies. One can avail of the benefits of the HSBC Personal loan for a maximum of 5 years with a minimum tenure being six months.
Furthermore, the financial institution offers its personal loan scheme with lucrative interest rates.
The current HSBC Personal Loan interest rate ranges from 9.75% to 16%. This piece aims to guide readers extensively about the HSBC Personal Loan, its features, fees and charges, and other related information.
With the HSBC Personal Loan, borrowers can access the full range of features and benefits that the schemes come with. Moreover, the scheme has been designed to meet the needs of borrowers in myriad ways. Here are some of the features and benefits of the HSBC Personal Loan that customers can expect when availing of the benefits HSBC Bank Personal Loan.
- HSBC offers personal loans with a minimum of 6 months to a maximum of 5 years. Customers can choose the range of tenure in the multiples of 6 months.
- Borrowers can utilise the Electronic Clearance System (ECS) for making their EMI payments. Customers can also incorporate the Standing Instruction (SI) feature with the HSBC account.
- HSBC facilitates transferring an existing loan under improved interest rates.
- The absence of collateral makes this scheme a lucrative choice for the borrowers.
- HSBC enables quick sanctioning of loans making a hassle-free user experience.
HSBC Personal Loan Interest Rates
A customer can avail of the benefits of an HSBC Personal Loan with an interest rate as minimal as 9.75%. The prevailing HSBC Personal loan interest rates range from 9.75% to 16%. As per statistics, the third quarter of 2022 saw an average interest rate of 12.28%.
Moreover, the rate of interest offered to the customer depends on the borrower's creditworthiness. Ideally, one must have a credit score of 750 or above to qualify for the lowest possible interest rate.
Factors Affecting HSBC Personal Loan Interest Rates
Personal loans are one of the most versatile loans that can be utilised for various purposes. Banks compete hard to devise their schemes with the best possible features. This majorly includes keeping the interest rates with the right balance between profitability to the bank and affordability for the customers. With that said, some factors affect HSBC Personal Loan interest rates.
The borrower's income gravely affects the loan scheme's interest rates. This is mainly because banks prefer applicants with a steady revenue source. This can help the borrower get a lower interest rate deal with the bank.
Another factor that affects interest rates is the debt-to-income ratio. If an individual has unpaid debts, it may affect their repayment ability, invoking the banks to increase customer interest rates.
Banks heavily rely on a person’s credit score or CIBIL score. The score represents the creditworthiness of the borrower. The interest rates are adjusted accordingly if an applicant has a higher CIBIL score. More the CIBIL score, the lower the interest rate assigned. HSBC Bank personal loan considers a score of 750 and above.
Personal loans are as versatile as they are unsecured. It is, therefore, only logical that lenders assess a few factors to determine whether an applicant is creditworthy. Consequently, lenders prefer borrowers that are employed or working professionals as they bring in the quality of being more financially stable. Naturally, interest rates affect when it comes to borrowers having an accountable financial foundation.
A lender may impose high-interest rates or even deny your loan application if they discover defaults in your credit history. Lenders prefer clients with a clean 12-month credit history.
HSBC Personal Loan Fees and Charges
While applying for an HSBC Bank Personal Loan, customers will be required to pay a percentage of the loan amount as a processing fee. This amount will be a single-time non-refundable, which customers will have to pay on top of their interest payments.
Moreover, in case the customer is making any prepayments, there will be additional penalty charges that they have to pay. HSBC Personal Loan Fees and Charges are as given below:
|Amount / Percentage
|Up to 2% of the loan amount
|Full or Partial Prepayment within one year
|Full or Partial Prepayment within two years
|Full or Partial Prepayment within three years
|Full or Partial Prepayment after three years
|Late EMI Payment
|INR 300 along with GST
|Minimum Payment Due
|2% over the delayed payments
Documents Required for HSBC Personal Loan
The documents required for applying for an HSBC bank personal loan scheme are as follows:
- Signed application form with photograph
- Copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license
- Fee processing cheque
- Last three months bank statement/ six months bank passbook
- Recent salary slip and current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16 in the case of salaried applicants
- Latest Bank statement and latest ITR or Form 16 in the case of self-employed applicants
How Does the EMI Calculation Work for HSBC Personal Loans?
Use one of the many online personal loan EMI calculators to determine the monthly EMIs for the personal loan. The calculator accurately calculates the user's results by accounting for the principal amount, interest rate, and tenure.
EMI = [P x R x (1+R)^N]/[(1+R)^N-1]
- ‘P’ stands for the Principal amount
- ‘R’ stands for the interest rate
- ‘N’ stands for the tenure
How Does HSBC Compare With Other Lenders?
Customers considering a personal loan for financing their needs should explore their options of lenders based on the interest rates offered. Here is a comparison of interest rates among various lenders offering the scheme of personal loans.
|Interest Rates (p.a.)
|10.25% - 15.50%
|State Bank of India
|Kotak Mahindra Bank
|IDFC First Bank
HSBC Personal Loan Customer Care Number
For any sort of queries, HSBC Bank has set up several means of communication for customers to get in touch with the banking agents. Given below are some of the options available for the customers.
- For Personal Banking queries - Call 1800 267 3456 or 1800 121 2208
- For HSBC Premier - Call 1800 266 3456 or 1800 120 4722
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Personal Loan Advisor Now!
Top Personal Loan Cities
- Personal Loan in Delhi
- Personal Loan in Mumbai
- Personal Loan in Pune
- Personal Loan in Bangalore
- Personal Loan in Chennai
- Personal Loan in Gurgaon
- Personal Loan in Noida
- Personal Loan in Lucknow
- Personal Loan in Kolkata
- Personal Loan in Indore
- Personal Loan in Bhopal
- Personal Loan in Jaipur
- Personal Loan in Coimbatore
- Personal Loan in Trivandrum
- Personal Loan in Ahmedabad
- Personal Loan in Nagpur
- Personal Loan in Ghaziabad
- Personal Loan in Dehradun
- Personal Loan in Vijaywada
- Personal Loan in Vadodara
- Personal Loan in Surat
- Personal Loan in Thrissur
- Personal Loan in Baroda
- Personal Loan in Hyderabad
Hsbc's Other Products
Personal Loan By Other Banks
- Bank of Baroda Personal Loan
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
- IndiaBulls Personal Loan
- Canara Bank Personal Loan
- Union Bank of India Personal Loan
- DHFL Personal Loan
- CITI Bank Personal Loan
- YES Bank Personal Loan
- Federal Bank Personal Loan
- IndusInd Bank Personal Loan
- State Bank of India Personal Loan
- Hero FinCorp Personal Loan
- Punjab National Bank Personal Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Personal Loan
- IDBI Bank Personal Loan
- Kotak Bank Personal Loan
- MoneyWide Personal Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Personal Loan
- Shriram Urban Co Operative Bank Limited Personal Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Personal Loan
- HDFC Sales Personal Loan
- Indian bank Personal Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Personal Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Personal Loan
- Tata Capital Financial Services LTD Personal Loan
- Clix Capital Personal Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Personal Loan
- L&T Finance Personal Loan
- Reliance Capital Personal Loan
- Bank of India Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- PaySense Personal Loan
- IIFL Finance Personal Loan
- InCred Financial Services Personal Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Personal Loan
- DCB Bank Personal Loan
- Punjab & Sind Bank Personal Loan
- Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan
- karnataka bank Personal Loan
- AU Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- karur Vysya Bank Personal Loan
- RBL Bank Personal Loan
- FT Cash Personal Loan
- Loantap Credit Products Private Limited Personal Loan
- Privo Personal Loan
- CASHe Personal Loan
- Deutsche Bank Personal Loan
Mutual Fund Scheme
Gold & Silver Rate
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
What is the interest rate of a personal Loan in HSBC?
HSBC Bank personal loan comes with an interest rate ranging from 9.75% to 16%.
What are the benefits HSBC Provides on a Personal Loan?
One of the prime benefits of an HSBC Personal Loan is that one can benefit from the low-interest rates. Moreover, if the applicant’s credit scores are worthy, they can also get the lowest possible interest rates. Furthermore, HSBC provides top-notch customer service, making them an ideal choice for borrowers.
Does HSBC have a fixed interest rate on a Personal Loan?
HSBC bank personal loan comes with a fixed and variable interest rate.
What documents are required in HSBC for a Personal Loan?
The HSBC personal loan scheme requires customers to provide KYC documents and income and employment proof.
How to check personal Loan Status in HSBC?
Borrowers can check the HSBC Bank personal loan status online from their net banking accounts.
Does HSBC Check for CIBIL Score for Personal Loans?
HSBC considers CIBIL scores as a primary means to sanction loans. Moreover, the better the creditworthiness, the lower the HSBC bank personal loan.
What is the maximum and minimum personal Loan amount I can get from HSBC?
HSBC bank offers home loan schemes for a maximum amount of INR 15 Lakhs. Moreover, there are provisions to get INR 30 Lakhs sanctioned for selected customers.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Personal Loan Guide
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Top 10 Best Personal Loan Bank List in India 2024
India, with its robust banking system and evolving digital landscape, has witnessed an upsurge in the demand for personal loans over the past decade. Personal loans, often touted as the go-to financia
Top 10 Best Private Banks in India List 2024
Today, the banking system incorporates 21 private banks in India along with 12 public sector banks, foreign banks, rural banks, cooperative banks, and financial institutions.In total, the retail credi
How to Check a PUC Certificate for (Car and Bike)
Everyone wants to own a vehicle in today’s fast-paced environment. That is an inspiring achievement for someone doing the necessary hard work to climb the stairs of success. Buying a vehicle can be ch