IDBI Bank Personal Loan
Whether you are looking to renovate your home or need money for your childs higher education, IDBI Bank personal loans are great solutions thanks to their reasonable repayment tenures and attractive interest rates. With interest rates starting from 9.50% p.a. and processing fees as low as 1% of the loan amount, IDBI Bank personal loans come with flexible repayment tenures which range from 1 year to 5 years.
Enter 6 Digit OTP
We have just sent a verificaton code to
Send the code again
Change mobile number/email address
Check IDBI Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
Features and Benefits of IDBI Bank Personal Loan
IDBI Bank personal loans have the following features and benefits.
- Pensioners, government workers, and salaried staff who maintain a salary account with IDBI Bank are all eligible for personal loans tailored to their needs.
- On decreasing balances, interest is assessed at a predetermined rate. It is charged to the loan account once a month, at the end of the month.
- The flexibility of IDBI Bank personal loans is a huge benefit. The borrowed money can be used to pay for a wedding, travel, education, and medical expenditures, as well as to buy jewellery and other items like electronics. Simply said, it's a quick solution for you to get out of the current financial bind you're in.
- Personal loans have reasonable interest rates, making them accessible to all borrowers. This guarantees that your EMI will remain constant for the duration of your loan.
- Only a small amount of documents are needed to have a personal loan approved. Processing is quicker as a result.
IDBI Bank Personal Loan Overview
IDBI Bank is one of the oldest banks in India. This bank was initially a division of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) before being given to the Indian government. The bank offers various products and services to provide its customers with the best banking experience. A borrower may avail of IDBI Bank personal loan depending on their qualifications and needs. Because of the lower IDBI Bank personal loan interest rate and bigger loan amounts, the bank's personal loans are among those that are viewed favourably by the market. To qualify for the benefits of these personal loans, the applicant must satisfy all of the bank's eligibility requirements.
Eligibility Criteria IDBI Bank Personal Loan
The following IDBI Bank personal loan eligibility criteria must be met by the applicants:
Salaried Individuals/Pensioners And Self-Employed Professionals And Non-Professionals
- Aged between 21 and 60 years. The maximum age for pensioners is 75 years.
- The minimum income of a salaried applicant must be INR.1.8 lakh pa and a self-employed applicant must be INR.3.6 lakh pa
- All salaried customers have a corporate salary account with IDBI bank. All Confirmed/permanent employees of State/Central/ PSU/ Departments, Multi-National Companies, Listed Companies, and Reputed Pvt Ltd Companies with or without an existing relationship with IDBI Bank. All pensioners must have an account with IDBI Bank.
- Must have an account with the bank
Salaried In-Built Overdraft A/C And In-Built Overdraft IDBI Pensioners A/C
- The applicant’s age must be between 22 years and 65 years and up to 75 years for IDBI pensioners.
- Must have a pension account with IDBI Bank.
- Permanent Employee, with a minimum of one year of continuous service of the below-mentioned Organizations /Companies: PSUs/Govt./Semi-Govt./Quasi Govt, Public Ltd Co, Private Ltd Co, Multinational Co, Reputed Institutions are eligible.
Factors Affecting IDBI Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
There are many factors that influence IDBI Bank personal loan eligibility. They are explained below:
It enables the lender to evaluate how responsibly you have been using credit in the past for things like loans and credit cards. For instance, the majority of lenders in India make reference to the applicant's CIBIL score, which varies from 300 to 900.
Your age is used by the lender to calculate how many years you have left to work. Candidates between the ages of 23 and 58 who are employed are typically preferred by lenders. In general, self-employed professionals and non-professionals must be between the ages of 28 and 65.
Your current financial responsibilities, including any mortgages, student loans, and other debts, must be completely revealed to the lender. The lender would want to be sure that you are qualified to maintain both loan and existing debt repayment at the same time.
Candidates with longer employment histories are frequently perceived as having a more stable financial future than those who have just started their careers. Depending on the lender you choose, the sector of the economy you work in, and other variables.
Relationship With Lender
Choosing a loan from the bank where you have your savings account, current account, or fixed deposits may be what you are more inclined to do. Furthermore, the bank may provide new loans at lower interest rates if you have previously obtained and repaid loans from them. If you've been a customer for a while, you might be in a position to bargain for better interest rates and bigger loan amounts. In a timely manner, the bank may, in good faith, accept your terms and grant the loan.
IDBI Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates
A borrower must be aware of the IDBI Bank personal loan interest rate before approaching the bank to avail of this facility. The following table lists the various interest rates charged by the bank.
|Pension Account with overdraft facility (For retired IDBI Staff)||10.25%|
|Maximum Fixed Interest Rate||11.00%|
|Minimum Fixed Interest Rate||15.50%|
|Salary / Pension Account with overdraft facility (For others)||13.00%|
Note: The interest rates provided in the table above are dated December 16, 2022.
Factors Affecting IDBI Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates
There are various factors that influence IDBI Bank personal loan interest rates. These factors must be considered to apply for IDBI Bank personal loan.
It is common knowledge that borrowers who have more disposable income are better able to repay the loan. When borrowers have a high and steady level of disposable income, it is standard practice in the lending industry for them to acquire loans with reduced interest rates. The interest rate is greater for applicants from lower-income groups.
The ratio of your total debt payments to your gross income is known as your debt-to-income level. The lender may opt to charge you a higher interest rate on your loan because the borrower has a greater debt burden, which is represented by a higher debt-to-income ratio.
A person's credit score reveals details about their earnings, debt levels, borrowing habits, and history of on-time payments. Lenders have more confidence in borrowers' ability to manage their money when they have a higher credit score, which may even enable them to provide lower interest rates on loans. A CIBIL score of 750 or more is good.
Since personal loans are unsecured, lenders must weigh a number of variables when determining a borrower's creditworthiness. Lenders usually have significantly more lenient lending standards for professionals working for well-established companies because they view these borrowers as being more financially solid and accountable for making regular payments.
A lender may impose high-interest rates or even deny your loan application if they discover defaults in your credit history. Lenders prefer clients with a clean 12-month credit history.
IDBI Bank Fees and Charges
There are certain fees and charges that a borrower is required to pay to fulfil various IDBI Bank personal loan requirements. The bank levies the following fees and charges.
|Type of Fees||Charges|
|Processing Fee||1 % of the loan amount subject to minimum INR.2500/- plus applicable taxes.|
Note: The fees and charges mentioned above are dated December 16, 2022.
Documents required for IDBI Bank Personal Loan
The following is the list of the documents required for IDBI Bank personal loan:
- Signed application form with photograph
- Copy of passport/voter ID card/driving license
- Fee processing cheque
- Last 3 months bank statement/6 months bank passbook
- Recent salary slip and current dated salary certificate with the latest Form 16 in the case of salaried applicants
- Latest Bank statement and latest ITR or Form 16 in the case of self-employed applicants
How does the EMI calculation work for IDBI Bank personal loans?
To determine the monthly EMIs for the personal loan, use one of the many EMI calculators that are online. The calculator accurately calculates the user's results by accounting for the principal amount, interest rate, and tenure.
EMI = [P x R x (1+R)^N]/[(1+R)^N-1]
- ‘P’ stands for the Principal amount
- ‘R’ stands for the rate of interest
- ‘N’ stands for the tenure
How does IDBI Bank compare with other lenders?
A table has been drawn comparing the IDBI Bank personal loans with other banks based on their interest rate.
|Banks/NBFCs||Interest Rates (p.a.)|
|IDBI Bank||10.25% - 15.50%|
|HDFC Bank||11.00% onwards|
|State Bank of India||10.65%-15.15%|
|ICICI Bank||10.75% onwards|
|Axis Bank||10.49% onwards|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||10.99% onwards|
|IndusInd Bank||10.49% onwards|
|IDFC First Bank||10.49% onwards|
|Bajaj Finserv||11.00% onwards|
|Tata Capital||10.99% onwards|
IDBI Bank Personal Loan Customer Care Number
The customer care toll-free number for IDBI Bank personal loan are mentioned are - 1800-209-4324 and 1800-22-1070 (24x7 service).
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Personal Loan Advisor Now!
Idbi Bank's Calculators
Idbi Bank's Other Products
Idbi Bank's IFSC Codes
- Idbi Bank Andaman and Nicobar
- Idbi Bank Andhra Pradesh
- Idbi Bank Assam
- Idbi Bank Bihar
- Idbi Bank Chandigarh
- Idbi Bank Chhattisgarh
- Idbi Bank Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Idbi Bank Delhi
- Idbi Bank Gujarat
- Idbi Bank Haryana
- Idbi Bank Himachal Pradesh
- Idbi Bank Jammu and Kashmir
- Idbi Bank Jharkhand
- Idbi Bank Karnataka
- Idbi Bank Kerala
- Idbi Bank Madhya Pradesh
- Idbi Bank Maharashtra
- Idbi Bank Manipur
- Idbi Bank Meghalaya
- Idbi Bank Mizoram
- Idbi Bank Nagaland
- Idbi Bank Odisha
- Idbi Bank Puducherry
- Idbi Bank Punjab
- Idbi Bank Rajasthan
- Idbi Bank Tamil Nadu
- Idbi Bank Telangana
- Idbi Bank Tripura
- Idbi Bank Uttarakhand
- Idbi Bank Uttar Pradesh
- Idbi Bank West Bengal
Personal Loan By Other Banks
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- Bank of Baroda Personal Loan
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
- IndiaBulls Personal Loan
- Canara Bank Personal Loan
- CITI Bank Personal Loan
- DHFL Personal Loan
- YES Bank Personal Loan
- Union Bank of India Personal Loan
- Federal Bank Personal Loan
- IndusInd Bank Personal Loan
- State Bank of India Personal Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Personal Loan
- Punjab National Bank Personal Loan
- Hero FinCorp Personal Loan
- Kotak Bank Personal Loan
- Deutsche Bank Personal Loan
- Shriram Urban Co Operative Bank Limited Personal Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Personal Loan
- InCred Financial Services Personal Loan
- Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan
- Punjab & Sind Bank Personal Loan
- Reliance Capital Personal Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- Indian bank Personal Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Personal Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Personal Loan
- RBL Bank Personal Loan
- Clix Capital Personal Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Personal Loan
- L&T Finance Personal Loan
- Loantap Credit Products Private Limited Personal Loan
- Paysence Service Pvt Ltd Personal Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- Tata Capital Financial Services LTD Personal Loan
- IIFL Finance Personal Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Personal Loan
- Bank of India Personal Loan
- DCB Bank Personal Loan
- Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan
- karnataka bank Personal Loan
- AU Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- karur Vysya Bank Personal Loan
- HDFC Sales Personal Loan
- FT Cash Personal Loan
- HSBC Personal Loan
- MoneyWide Personal Loan
From refinancing to reducing your interest, we have the answers right here.
What is the interest rate of a personal Loan in IDBI Bank?
IDBI Bank personal loan interest rate ranges from 10.25% to 13.00%.
What are the benefits IDBI Bank Provides on Personal Loan?
One of the major benefits of the IDBI Bank personal loan is that the interest rate of the bank is competitive. For more features and benefits, read our guide above.
Does IDBI Bank have a fixed rate of interest on a Personal Loan?
IDBI Bank offers both floating and fixed rates of interest on a personal loan.
What are the documents required in IDBI Bank for a Personal Loan?
An applicant must submit basic documents required for KYC like proof of identity, residence, income, and photographs. For a clear view of the documents required for IDBI Bank personal loan, read our guide.
How to apply for a personal Loan in IDBI Bank online?
To apply for a personal Loan in IDBI Bank online, an applicant needs to visit the official website of the bank.
How to check personal Loan Status in IDBI Bank?
A borrower will be required to log in to their account with the IDBI Bank or visit the bank’s branch to check their personal loan status.
Does IDBI Bank Check for CIBIL Score for Personal Loans?
Yes, IDBI Bank checks for CIBIL score for a personal loan.
What is the maximum and minimum personal Loan amount I can get from IDBI Bank?
A customer can get a personal loan of up to INR 5 lakhs.
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Personal Loan Guide
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Best Education Loan in India 2023 – Compare and Apply for the Best
Education is the first step to empowerment. It is also becoming an expensive affair, making it difficult for Indians to avail of this basic right. This is where the need for education loan arises. The Indian governmen
Top 10 Best Private Banks in India 2023
Today, the banking system incorporates 21 private sector banks in India along with 12 public sector banks, foreign banks, rural banks, cooperative banks, and financial institutions.
In total, the retail credit
Bank Guarantee: Complete Process and its Types
A Bank Guarantee is a promise from a bank or NBFC to repay a customer's debt if the customer defaults on its obligations. This type of guarantee can be useful for businesses that need to borrow money or obtain lines o