BANK OF AMERICA IFSC CODE
Locate any details of Bank branch in India.
The Reserve Bank of India allots an IFSC (Indian Financial System Code) code to every bank incorporated in India. IFSC code helps in validation of online banking transactions. It also helps in successfully transferring funds or receiving payments virtually. Traditional funds transfers usually take a lot of time but with the IFSC Code it is much easier. The IFSC Code helps in successfully identifying the source bank account and correctly depositing the amount in the destination account. This saves time and improves the security of online financial transactions.
Bank of America IFSC Code Structure
The IFSC code structure for the Bank of America is similar to the IFSC Codes of other banks. It is because all the IFSC codes are allotted by the Reserve Bank of India. An IFSC code is a combination of 11 characters. The first four characters denote the name of the bank. The last six digits help in identifying the branch of the bank. And the fifth character is zero, this is reserved for further addition in case the number of branches increase in the future.
For instance, the IFSC code BOFA0MM6205 is a code of Bank of America in Maharashtra, India. It can be further deciphered as:
- ‘BOFA’ – Name of the bank: Bank of America
- ‘0’ – Zero by default: Reserved for future use
- ‘MM6205’ – denotes the location of the Bank of America.
How to Find the Bank of America IFSC Code?
You can find the IFSC Code of Bank of America using the following methods:
- You can contact the customer care number of Bank of America or visit the nearest branch to know the IFSC code.
- If you know the branch name and address, you can visit the official RBI website and search for the respective IFSC code.
- The IFSC code can also be found on the cheque books and passbooks issued by the bank. You can find the IFSC code on the first page of the passbook and on the top-left corner of every cheque leaf.
How can I know the branch name of Bank of America?
You can contact Bank of America at their customer care number: 800.432.1000 or visit the bank’s official website. You can also know the branch name by visiting the nearest branch of Bank of America.
What are the IMPS charges by the Bank of America?
The IMPS charged by Bank of America for different amounts is as follows:
- Up to Rs. 1,00,000: Rs. 5 for every transaction.
- For Rs. 1,00,001 to Rs. 2,00,000: Rs. 15 for every transaction.
Is the IFSC code the same for all Bank of America?
No, the IFSC code for all Bank of America branches is different. IFSC codes are unique to every branch. You can learn more about your IFSC code by visiting the nearest branch.
How do you find the IFSC code for the Bank of America?
You can easily find the IFSC code for Bank of America on your cheque book, passbook, bank statement or by visiting the Bank of America nearest branch.
What is the bank code of Bank of America?
The first four characters of the IFSC code account for the bank code for Bank of America. In this case the bank code is ‘BOFA’.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
Top 10 Banks
Mutual Fund Scheme
Gold & Silver Rate
Home Loan By Other Banks
- Axis Bank Home Loan
- Bank of Baroda Home Loan
- HDFC Bank Home Loan
- ICICI Bank Home Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Home Loan
- IndiaBulls Home Loan
- Canara Bank Home Loan
- YES Bank Home Loan
- CITI Bank Home Loan
- Union Bank of India Home Loan
- DHFL Home Loan
- Federal Bank Home Loan
- IndusInd Bank Home Loan
- State Bank of India Home Loan
- Punjab National Bank Home Loan
- Hero FinCorp Home Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Home Loan
- IDBI Bank Home Loan
- Kotak Bank Home Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Home Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Home Loan
- Godrej Housing Finance Home Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Home Loan
- Vastu Housing Finance Home Loan
- HDFC Sales Home Loan
- Indian bank Home Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Home Loan
- Home First Finance Company Home Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Home Loan
- Hero Housing Finance Home Loan
- Clix Capital Home Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Home Loan
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Home Loan
- L&T Finance Home Loan
- HSBC Home Loan
- Reliance Capital Home Loan
- LIC Housing Finance Home Loan
- Bank of India Home Loan
- Fullerton India Home Loan
- IIFL Finance Home Loan
- Piramal Housing Finance Home Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Home Loan
- Aadhar housing Finance Home Loan
- DCB Bank Home Loan
- Punjab National Bank Housing Finance Home Loan
- Capri Global Home Loan
- Punjab & Sind Bank Home Loan
- Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan
- karnataka bank Home Loan
- RBL Bank Home Loan
- Cholamandalam Finance Home Loan
- Deutsche Bank Home Loan
Personal Loan By Other Banks
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- Bank of Baroda Personal Loan
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
- IndiaBulls Personal Loan
- Canara Bank Personal Loan
- YES Bank Personal Loan
- CITI Bank Personal Loan
- Union Bank of India Personal Loan
- DHFL Personal Loan
- Federal Bank Personal Loan
- IndusInd Bank Personal Loan
- State Bank of India Personal Loan
- Punjab National Bank Personal Loan
- Hero FinCorp Personal Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Personal Loan
- IDBI Bank Personal Loan
- Kotak Bank Personal Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Personal Loan
- Shriram Urban Co Operative Bank Limited Personal Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Personal Loan
- HDFC Sales Personal Loan
- Indian bank Personal Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Personal Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Personal Loan
- Tata Capital Financial Services LTD Personal Loan
- Clix Capital Personal Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Personal Loan
- L&T Finance Personal Loan
- HSBC Personal Loan
- Reliance Capital Personal Loan
- Loantap Credit Products Private Limited Personal Loan
- Bank of India Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- PaySense Personal Loan
- IIFL Finance Personal Loan
- InCred Financial Services Personal Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Personal Loan
- DCB Bank Personal Loan
- Punjab & Sind Bank Personal Loan
- Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan
- karnataka bank Personal Loan
- AU Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- karur Vysya Bank Personal Loan
- RBL Bank Personal Loan
- FT Cash Personal Loan
- Privo Personal Loan
- Deutsche Bank Personal Loan
- MoneyWide Personal Loan
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Top 10 Best Personal Loan Bank List in India 2023
India, with its robust banking system and evolving digital landscape, has witnessed an upsurge in the demand for personal loans over the past decade. Personal loans, often touted as the go-to financia
Top 10 Best Private Banks in India List 2023
Today, the banking system incorporates 21 private banks in India along with 12 public sector banks, foreign banks, rural banks, cooperative banks, and financial institutions.In total, the retail credi
Top 10 Best Bank for Home Loan In India 2023
We have compiled a list of the best banks for a home loan in India 2023 based on the home loan value it offers to the borrower. These banks offer a variety of home loan programs with numerous advantag