ICICI BANK IFSC CODE
Locate any details of Bank branch in India.
IFSC Code - Select Your State
- IFSC Code Andhra Pradesh
- IFSC Code Assam
- IFSC Code Bihar
- IFSC Code Chandigarh
- IFSC Code Chhattisgarh
- IFSC Code Delhi
- IFSC Code Gujarat
- IFSC Code Haryana
- IFSC Code Himachal Pradesh
- IFSC Code Jammu & Kashmir
- IFSC Code Karnataka
- IFSC Code Kerala
- IFSC Code Madhya Pradesh
- IFSC Code Maharashtra
- IFSC Code Manipur
- IFSC Code Orissa
- IFSC Code Pondicherry
- IFSC Code Rajasthan
- IFSC Code Tamil Nadu
- IFSC Code Telangana
- IFSC Code Tripura
- IFSC Code Uttaranchal
- IFSC Code Uttar Pradesh
- IFSC Code West Bengal
Enter IFSC Code to know Bank details Verify IFSC
IFSC Code - Select Your Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bandhan Bank
- Bank of America
- Bank of Baroda
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- CITI Bank
- Deutsche Bank
- Doha Bank
- Emirates NBD
- Equitas Small Finance Bank
- Federal Bank
- HDFC Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- IDFC FIRST Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Jana Small Finance Bank Ltd
- Kotak Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- RBL Bank
- South Indian Bank
- State Bank of India
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- YES Bank
The Central Bank of India RBI has specified three ways for Indian citizens to transfer funds. These three methods are NEFT, RTGS and IMPS. But to monitor these transactions, RBI has introduced a code, known as IFSC (Indian Financial System Code). IFSC is allotted to all the bank branches in India, including ICICI Bank and its branches.
The ICICI IFSC code comprises 11 digits. These 11 digits include both numbers and alphabets. The first 4 digits are the name of the bank. For ICICI it is 'ICICI.' The next digit is always a zero. It is positioned here for future use. The last 6 digits are the numbers. These numbers represent the precise bank branch. For example, the ICICI Bank credit card IFSC code for Mumbai is ICIC0000103.
MICR Code of ICICI Bank
The MICR code of ICICI Bank is not just numbers, it is a part of technology that uses character recognition for processing and clearance of cheques in the banking sector. MICR code has 9 digits that helps in identifying the bank and the bank branch where the account of any individual is held. Also, it has all the information required to process the payments from a cheque.
ICICI Credit Card IFSC Code
A credit card IFSC allows any person to use the National Electronics Funds Transfer (NEFT) to pay for the bills of their credit card/s. However, the online payments of credit card IFSC use an acclaimed platform. This platform is provided by the Reserve Bank of India. As a credit card user, an individual can use NEFT as one of the most famous and easy to use methods for transferring funds across India.
Moreover, it allows NEFT payments for credit cards. This happens because a credit card’s IFSC code is different from the IFSC code of the bank that supports the online fund transfers. Also, a credit card IFSC code allows users to make payments or transfer funds even to banks where they do not hold their savings or current accounts.
ICICI IFSC Code Format
The ICICI IFSC code format is divided into a total of 11 characters. The first 4 characters are the bank name. The last 6 characters help in identifying the branch of the ICICI bank. However, the zero in the middle is there only for the purpose of being used in the future.
How to Find ICICI bank IFSC Code on a Bank Cheque?
You can find the ICICI bank IFSC code by following the below methods.
- The IFSC code of every ICICI Bank branch is printed on the cheque leaf. The cheque book is issued by the main branch of ICICI Bank.
- You can also know the ICICI Bank IFSC code from the bank’s official website.
- ICICI Bank IFSC code is also available online on third-party financial websites.
Is the ICICI Bank IFSC code the same for all ICICI Banks?
Every ICICI Bank branch has its own unique code. No two branches can have the same codes, not even the same bank.
What are the IMPS charges by ICICI bank?
The IMPS charges vary depending on the amount of money transacted. For transaction upto Rs. 1 lakh, Rs. 5 + Applicable GST is charged. Transactions between Rs. 1 lakh and up to Rs. 2 lakh incur Rs. 15 + Applicable GST. No IMPS charges are levied on transactions beyond Rs. 2 lakh.
How do you find the IFSC code for ICICI?
To find the IFSC code of ICICI Bank, you can either check the printed leaf of the chequebook issued to you by the bank or visit the ICICI mobile app. Go to the account details in the app and check the IFSC code. The easiest way is to visit the ICICI website.
What is the Swift Code of ICICI Bank?
ICICINBBNRI is the Swift/BIC Code for ICICI Bank for retail remittances.
How can I know the branch name of ICICI Bank?
To know the branch name you can either check the mobile app or click on account details. ICICI Bank IFSC code has a total of 11 characters. 4 initial characters are bank names and the last 6 characters identify the bank branch, however, the zero in the middle is for future use.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
Top 10 Banks
Mutual Fund Scheme
Gold & Silver Rate
Home Loan By Other Banks
- Bank of Baroda Home Loan
- Axis Bank Home Loan
- HDFC Bank Home Loan
- ICICI Bank Home Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Home Loan
- IndiaBulls Home Loan
- Canara Bank Home Loan
- Union Bank of India Home Loan
- DHFL Home Loan
- CITI Bank Home Loan
- YES Bank Home Loan
- Federal Bank Home Loan
- IndusInd Bank Home Loan
- State Bank of India Home Loan
- Hero FinCorp Home Loan
- Punjab National Bank Home Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Home Loan
- IDBI Bank Home Loan
- Kotak Bank Home Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Home Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Home Loan
- Godrej Housing Finance Home Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Home Loan
- Vastu Housing Finance Home Loan
- HDFC Sales Home Loan
- Indian bank Home Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Home Loan
- Home First Finance Company Home Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Home Loan
- Hero Housing Finance Home Loan
- Clix Capital Home Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Home Loan
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Home Loan
- L&T Finance Home Loan
- HSBC Home Loan
- Reliance Capital Home Loan
- LIC Housing Finance Home Loan
- Bank of India Home Loan
- Fullerton India Home Loan
- IIFL Finance Home Loan
- Piramal Housing Finance Home Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Home Loan
- Aadhar housing Finance Home Loan
- DCB Bank Home Loan
- Punjab National Bank Housing Finance Home Loan
- Capri Global Home Loan
- Punjab & Sind Bank Home Loan
- Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan
- karnataka bank Home Loan
- RBL Bank Home Loan
- Cholamandalam Finance Home Loan
- Deutsche Bank Home Loan
Personal Loan By Other Banks
- Bank of Baroda Personal Loan
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
- IndiaBulls Personal Loan
- Canara Bank Personal Loan
- Union Bank of India Personal Loan
- DHFL Personal Loan
- CITI Bank Personal Loan
- YES Bank Personal Loan
- Federal Bank Personal Loan
- IndusInd Bank Personal Loan
- State Bank of India Personal Loan
- Hero FinCorp Personal Loan
- Punjab National Bank Personal Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Personal Loan
- IDBI Bank Personal Loan
- Kotak Bank Personal Loan
- MoneyWide Personal Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Personal Loan
- Shriram Urban Co Operative Bank Limited Personal Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Personal Loan
- HDFC Sales Personal Loan
- Indian bank Personal Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Personal Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Personal Loan
- Tata Capital Financial Services LTD Personal Loan
- Clix Capital Personal Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Personal Loan
- L&T Finance Personal Loan
- HSBC Personal Loan
- Reliance Capital Personal Loan
- Bank of India Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- PaySense Personal Loan
- IIFL Finance Personal Loan
- InCred Financial Services Personal Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Personal Loan
- DCB Bank Personal Loan
- Punjab & Sind Bank Personal Loan
- Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan
- karnataka bank Personal Loan
- AU Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- karur Vysya Bank Personal Loan
- RBL Bank Personal Loan
- FT Cash Personal Loan
- Loantap Credit Products Private Limited Personal Loan
- Privo Personal Loan
- CASHe Personal Loan
- Deutsche Bank Personal Loan
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Top 10 Best Bank for Home Loan In India 2024
We have compiled a list of the best banks for a home loan in India 2024 based on the home loan value it offers to the borrower. These banks offer a variety of home loan programs with numerous advantag
Union Budget 2024 Live Updates
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharman is presenting the Interim Budget 2024 today, the last one before the Lok Sabha elections. The budget is expected to focus on infrastructure, income tax, and job crea
What is a Credit Card Grace Period?
A grace period is a period that falls between the billing date and the due payment date. You’ll be charged a minimum amount on purchases during this period, or there will be no charges at all. It’s no