DBS IFSC CODE
Locate any details of Bank branch in India.
Choose State from List Below
The government of Singapore founded the Development Bank of Singapore (DBS) in 1968. It is now one of the largest banks in Asia. It is even the largest bank in terms of assets in South Asia. When DBS was established in India, RBI provided an Indian Financial System Code (IFSC). This code was given to every bank to allow fund transfers from one bank to another. With the help of the IFSC code, DBS provides transactions via RTGS, IMPS, and NEFT to their customers.
DBS Bank IFSC Code Structure
The DBS bank IFSC code is an 11-digit alphanumeric code. The first four digits are the bank's name, the fifth character is zero for future purposes, and the last six digits help locate the bank branch. IFSC code structure is designed in such a way that it can identify the source bank as well as the destination bank.
For instance, DBSS0000001 is an IFSC code of the Development Bank of Singapore. Here, DBS stands for the bank's name, 0 for future purposes and 000001 for locating the branch address.
How to Find DBS Bank IFSC Code?
Here are different ways for you to find the IFSC code of your bank branch;
You can check this 11 digit alphanumeric code on your cheque leaf or passbook. Both the passbook and chequebook have all information regarding your account details. The IFSC code is usually printed on the lower middle side of every cheque leaf. You can also refer to the bank statement for the same.
While transferring, if you do not have your cheque book or passbook, you can go on DBS’s official website and know your IFSC code.
How can I know the branch name of DBS Bank?
There are several ways to know your DBS bank branch name. You can contact customer care at 1860 210 3456, search for your branch by visiting DBS’s official website, or visit any nearest branch.
What are the IMPS charges by DBS Bank?
The IMPS charged by DBS bank for different amounts is as follows:
- For up to Rs. 10,000 is INR 2.50 and applicable GST.
- For Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 1 lakh is INR 5 and applicable GST.
- For Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 2 lakh, it is INR 15 along with applicable GST rates
- For Rs. 2 lakh and above, it is INR 25 and applicable GST or no charge.
Is the IFSC code the same for all DBS Banks?
No, the IFSC code for all the DBS Banks is different. You can learn more about your IFSC code by visiting the official website of DBS India.
How do you find the IFSC code for DBS Bank?
You can easily find the IFSC code for DBS Bank by seeing your passbook, cheque book, or bank statement or by visiting DBS’s nearest branch or website. For more information, you can connect with DBS customer care at 1860 210 3456.
What is the bank code of DBS Bank?
DBS Bank is an 11-digit code. It starts from DBSS. And the last six digits represent a specific branch code of the institution.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
Top 10 Banks
Mutual Fund Scheme
Gold & Silver Rate
Home Loan By Other Banks
- Axis Bank Home Loan
- Bank of Baroda Home Loan
- HDFC Bank Home Loan
- ICICI Bank Home Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Home Loan
- IndiaBulls Home Loan
- Canara Bank Home Loan
- YES Bank Home Loan
- CITI Bank Home Loan
- Union Bank of India Home Loan
- DHFL Home Loan
- Federal Bank Home Loan
- IndusInd Bank Home Loan
- State Bank of India Home Loan
- Punjab National Bank Home Loan
- Hero FinCorp Home Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Home Loan
- IDBI Bank Home Loan
- Kotak Bank Home Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Home Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Home Loan
- Godrej Housing Finance Home Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Home Loan
- Vastu Housing Finance Home Loan
- HDFC Sales Home Loan
- Indian bank Home Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Home Loan
- Home First Finance Company Home Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Home Loan
- Hero Housing Finance Home Loan
- Clix Capital Home Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Home Loan
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Home Loan
- L&T Finance Home Loan
- HSBC Home Loan
- Reliance Capital Home Loan
- LIC Housing Finance Home Loan
- Bank of India Home Loan
- Fullerton India Home Loan
- IIFL Finance Home Loan
- Piramal Housing Finance Home Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Home Loan
- Aadhar housing Finance Home Loan
- DCB Bank Home Loan
- Punjab National Bank Housing Finance Home Loan
- Capri Global Home Loan
- Punjab & Sind Bank Home Loan
- Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan
- karnataka bank Home Loan
- RBL Bank Home Loan
- Cholamandalam Finance Home Loan
- Deutsche Bank Home Loan
Personal Loan By Other Banks
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- Bank of Baroda Personal Loan
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
- IndiaBulls Personal Loan
- Canara Bank Personal Loan
- YES Bank Personal Loan
- CITI Bank Personal Loan
- Union Bank of India Personal Loan
- DHFL Personal Loan
- Federal Bank Personal Loan
- IndusInd Bank Personal Loan
- State Bank of India Personal Loan
- Punjab National Bank Personal Loan
- Hero FinCorp Personal Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Personal Loan
- IDBI Bank Personal Loan
- Kotak Bank Personal Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Personal Loan
- Shriram Urban Co Operative Bank Limited Personal Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Personal Loan
- HDFC Sales Personal Loan
- Indian bank Personal Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Personal Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Personal Loan
- Tata Capital Financial Services LTD Personal Loan
- Clix Capital Personal Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Personal Loan
- L&T Finance Personal Loan
- HSBC Personal Loan
- Reliance Capital Personal Loan
- Loantap Credit Products Private Limited Personal Loan
- Bank of India Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- PaySense Personal Loan
- IIFL Finance Personal Loan
- InCred Financial Services Personal Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Personal Loan
- DCB Bank Personal Loan
- Punjab & Sind Bank Personal Loan
- Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan
- karnataka bank Personal Loan
- AU Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- karur Vysya Bank Personal Loan
- RBL Bank Personal Loan
- FT Cash Personal Loan
- Privo Personal Loan
- Deutsche Bank Personal Loan
- MoneyWide Personal Loan
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Top 10 Best Personal Loan Bank List in India 2023
India, with its robust banking system and evolving digital landscape, has witnessed an upsurge in the demand for personal loans over the past decade. Personal loans, often touted as the go-to financia
Top 10 Best Private Banks in India List 2023
Today, the banking system incorporates 21 private banks in India along with 12 public sector banks, foreign banks, rural banks, cooperative banks, and financial institutions.In total, the retail credi
Top 10 Best Bank for Home Loan In India 2023
We have compiled a list of the best banks for a home loan in India 2023 based on the home loan value it offers to the borrower. These banks offer a variety of home loan programs with numerous advantag