CANARA BANK IFSC CODE
Locate any details of Bank branch in India.
Choose State from List Below
- IFSC Code Andaman and Nicobar
- IFSC Code Andhra Pradesh
- IFSC Code Assam
- IFSC Code Bihar
- IFSC Code Chandigarh
- IFSC Code Chhattisgarh
- IFSC Code Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- IFSC Code Delhi
- IFSC Code Gujarat
- IFSC Code Haryana
- IFSC Code Himachal Pradesh
- IFSC Code Jammu and Kashmir
- IFSC Code Jharkhand
- IFSC Code Karnataka
- IFSC Code Kerala
- IFSC Code Lakshadweep
- IFSC Code Madhya Pradesh
- IFSC Code Maharashtra
- IFSC Code Manipur
- IFSC Code Meghalaya
- IFSC Code Mizoram
- IFSC Code Nagaland
- IFSC Code Odisha
- IFSC Code Puducherry
- IFSC Code Punjab
- IFSC Code Rajasthan
- IFSC Code Tamil Nadu
- IFSC Code Telangana
- IFSC Code Tripura
- IFSC Code Uttarakhand
- IFSC Code Uttar Pradesh
- IFSC Code West Bengal
Canara Bank IFSC Code Overview
IFSC code is a distinct 11-digit code that's utilised for all three primary electronic fund transfer modes: NEFT, RTGS, and IMPS. The Indian Financial System Code, or IFSC, is a combination of alphabets and numeric digits that is primarily used to streamline and escalate the money transfer process. The Reserve Bank of India is in charge of allocating and assigning IFSC codes to all Indian banks. Canara Bank has no two branches with the same IFSC code. Each IFSC can be considered a unique key. Canara Bank IFSC and MICR code searches are simple and can be done on the bank's website or on third-party websites.
The 11-digit alphanumeric code is subdivided into three parts. For example, CNRBOOO8463 is the IFSC code for the Canara Bank IGI Airport branch at Terminal 1B, Delhi.
The first four characters of the code i.e. 'CNBR' denotes the bank's name, while the fifth character i.e. 'zero' is saved for later use. On the other hand, the next six characters, '008463,' are used for identifying the concerned branch, which is IGI Airport for this case.
The initial formation of the Canara Bank IFSC code is similar but the letters representing the bank branch vary from one to another. For example, the IFSC code of the Amreli branch is CNBRB003429, whereas the Canara Bank IFSC code for the Chandigarh branch is CNRB0005144.
|Name of the Bank||Zero||Branch Code|
How to Find Canara Bank IFSC Code?
Here’s where you can find the Canara Bank IFSC code:
- On the bottom line of the cheque leaf of the Canara Bank cheque book
- On the front page of the bank passbook
- RBI’s official website enlists IFSC codes associated with each bank branch along with its branch address
- Canara Bank’s official website
- On the top of the bank statement.
MICR Code of Canara Bank
The MICR code is printed using a Magnetic Ink Character Recognition Technology on cheques. It is a 9-digit code that helps in the identification of the bank branch. The MICR code is unique for each Canara Bank branch. It is printed on the Canara Bank’s cheque book issued to all customers.
How to Find the MICR Code?
You can either find the MICR code on a cheque leaf or on the front page of the bank passbook. Additionally, you can look for the same on Canara bank’s official website.
Canara Bank Credit Card IFSC Code
Canara Bank also has a Credit Card IFSC Code. The credit card IFSC code is written on the credit card issued by Canara Bank. To know the credit card IFSC code you can visit the official Canara Bank website. This credit card IFSC code is mandatory and beneficial to make NEFT payments using a credit card. Additionally, it is useful to pay credit card bills through payment gateways.
Canara Bank Main Branch IFSC Code
The below depicted tabular data represents the IFSC code of Canara Bank along with MICR Code and other branch details.
|Bank Name:||CANARA BANK|
|Branch Code:||001723 i.e. Last Six Characters|
|Bank Branch:||Gurgaon Main Branch|
|City, State:||Gurgaon, Haryana|
|Address:||Ess Kay Tower, Old Railway Road, Gurgaon|
Where can I find my Canara Bank IFSC code?
You can easily find your Canara Bank IFSC code on your cheque book, the front page of your bank passbook, through the bank’s website or a third-party site, and on the top of the bank statement.
Is the IFSC code the same for all Canara Bank?
No, the IFSC code is unique for every Canara Bank branch. For example, the code of the Amreli branch is CNBRB003429, whereas the Canara Bank IFSC code for the Chandigarh branch is CNRB0005144.
What are the IMPS charges levied by Canara Bank?
No IMPS charges are levied by the bank for transactions up to INR 25,000. If the amount exceeds INR 25,000 and is less than INR 1 Lakh, you will have to pay Rs. 8 as an IMPS charge. For transferring an amount ranging from INR 1Lakh to INR 5 Lakh, you will have to pay Rs. 15 as IMPS charges.
What is the bank code of Canara Bank?
The bank code of Canara Bank is “CNRB’ followed by fixed zero and 6 digit branch code.
How can I know the branch name of Canara Bank?
You can know the branch name of Canara Bank through its IFSC code.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
Top 10 Banks
Mutual Fund Scheme
Gold & Silver Rate
Home Loan By Other Banks
- Axis Bank Home Loan
- Bank of Baroda Home Loan
- HDFC Bank Home Loan
- ICICI Bank Home Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Home Loan
- Canara Bank Home Loan
- IndiaBulls Home Loan
- YES Bank Home Loan
- DHFL Home Loan
- CITI Bank Home Loan
- Union Bank of India Home Loan
- Federal Bank Home Loan
- IndusInd Bank Home Loan
- State Bank of India Home Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Home Loan
- Hero FinCorp Home Loan
- Punjab National Bank Home Loan
- IDBI Bank Home Loan
- Kotak Bank Home Loan
- Godrej Housing Finance Home Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Home Loan
- HDFC Sales Home Loan
- Indian bank Home Loan
- Vastu Housing Finance Home Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Home Loan
- Home First Finance Company Home Loan
- Hero Housing Finance Home Loan
- Clix Capital Home Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Home Loan
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Home Loan
- L&T Finance Home Loan
- HSBC Home Loan
- LIC Housing Finance Home Loan
- Reliance Capital Home Loan
- Fullerton India Home Loan
- Bank of India Home Loan
- IIFL Finance Home Loan
- Piramal Housing Finance Home Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Home Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Home Loan
- Aadhar housing Finance Home Loan
- DCB Bank Home Loan
- Punjab National Bank Housing Finance Home Loan
- Capri Global Home Loan
- Punjab & Sind Bank Home Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Home Loan
- karnataka bank Home Loan
- Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Home Loan
- RBL Bank Home Loan
- Cholamandalam Finance Home Loan
- Deutsche Bank Home Loan
Personal Loan By Other Banks
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- Bank of Baroda Personal Loan
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
- Canara Bank Personal Loan
- IndiaBulls Personal Loan
- YES Bank Personal Loan
- DHFL Personal Loan
- CITI Bank Personal Loan
- Union Bank of India Personal Loan
- Federal Bank Personal Loan
- IndusInd Bank Personal Loan
- State Bank of India Personal Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Personal Loan
- Hero FinCorp Personal Loan
- Punjab National Bank Personal Loan
- IDBI Bank Personal Loan
- Kotak Bank Personal Loan
- Shriram Urban Co Operative Bank Limited Personal Loan
- Tata Capital Financial Services LTD Personal Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Personal Loan
- HDFC Sales Personal Loan
- Indian bank Personal Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Personal Loan
- Clix Capital Personal Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Personal Loan
- L&T Finance Personal Loan
- HSBC Personal Loan
- Loantap Credit Products Private Limited Personal Loan
- Reliance Capital Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- Bank of India Personal Loan
- Paysence Service Pvt Ltd Personal Loan
- IIFL Finance Personal Loan
- InCred Financial Services Personal Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Personal Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Personal Loan
- DCB Bank Personal Loan
- Punjab & Sind Bank Personal Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Personal Loan
- karnataka bank Personal Loan
- Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- AU Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- karur Vysya Bank Personal Loan
- RBL Bank Personal Loan
- FT Cash Personal Loan
- Deutsche Bank Personal Loan
- MoneyWide Personal Loan
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Kisan Credit Card Scheme : Easy Access to Credit for Farmers
India is primarily an agricultural economy, and farmers are the backbone of our nation. They work tirelessly to provide us with food and nourishment, yet often face challenges in accessing financia
Top 10 Best Bank for Home Loan In India 2023
We have compiled a list of the best banks for a home loan in India 2023 based on the home loan value it offers to the borrower. These banks offer a variety of home loan programs with n
Currency Revamp Countdown: Deposit or Exchange Your Rs 2000 Notes
After the unexpected turn of demonetisation, banning the INR 2,000 notes in India has sent shockwaves through the citizenry. The abrupt announcement has left people in a state of bewilderment, con