UNION BANK OF INDIA IFSC CODE
Locate any details of Bank branch in India.
Choose State from List Below
- IFSC Code Andhra Pradesh
- IFSC Code Assam
- IFSC Code Bihar
- IFSC Code Chandigarh
- IFSC Code Chhattisgarh
- IFSC Code Delhi
- IFSC Code Goa
- IFSC Code Gujarat
- IFSC Code Haryana
- IFSC Code Himachal Pradesh
- IFSC Code Jammu and Kashmir
- IFSC Code Jharkhand
- IFSC Code Karnataka
- IFSC Code Kerala
- IFSC Code Madhya Pradesh
- IFSC Code Maharashtra
- IFSC Code Manipur
- IFSC Code Meghalaya
- IFSC Code Mizoram
- IFSC Code Odisha
- IFSC Code Puducherry
- IFSC Code Punjab
- IFSC Code Rajasthan
- IFSC Code Tamil Nadu
- IFSC Code Telangana
- IFSC Code Tripura
- IFSC Code Uttarakhand
- IFSC Code Uttar Pradesh
- IFSC Code West Bengal
To identify every bank that participates in the transaction of funds, they need an IFSC (Indian Financial System Code) code. This IFSC code is allotted by the Reserve Bank of India. These codes are 11-digit alphanumeric codes and differ from one bank to another and one from one branch to another. This helps to keep track of all fund transactions between a bank or banks.
Union Bank of India IFSC Code Structure
The IFSC code structure is designed in such a way that it helps not only in identifying the bank but its branch location as well. The 11-digit alphanumeric code starting with four codes is the bank name, and 0 is the control number that can be used for future reference or when the number of branches increases. The last six digits help in identifying the branch location.
IFSC code also helps in knowing the source and destination bank while the funds transfer takes place in the backend. Indian Financial System Code also helps in transactions via IMPS, RTGS and NEFT.
For Instance, the Union Bank of India IFSC code UBIN0530786 defines the following:
- UBIN - Name of the bank
- 0 - For future purpose
- 530786 - It defines the branch location
UBIN0530786 is the IFSC Code of the Union Bank of India branch 14/15-F, Connaught Place, New Delhi 110001.
How to Find the Union Bank of India IFSC Code?
You can find the Union Bank of India IFSC code using the following ways:
- Union Bank of India Cheque Book: The IFSC code is at the top of the cheque leaf. However, the cheque number and MICR code are present at the bottom of the cheque.
- Union Bank of India Passbook: The account holder can check their IFSC code using your passbook as provided by the bank. Another way for customers is to visit the Reserve Bank of India website and find the IFSC code or even refer to their monthly bank statements.
How can I know the branch name of Union Bank of India?
There are several ways to know your Union Bank of India branch name. You can visit the nearest branch and contact customer care at 1800 22 2244.
What are the IMPS charges by the Union Bank of India?
The IMPS charged by Union Bank of India for different amounts is as follows: Union Bank of India IMPS Limit Minimum at INR 1, while the IMPS Maximum is INR 2 Lakh. For an amount upwards of INR 1,00,000, it is INR 5 per transaction; for an amount between INR 1,00,001 to INR 2,00,000, the charges are INR 15 per transaction.
Is the IFSC code the same for all Union Bank of India?
No, the IFSC code for all the Union Bank of India is not the same for all. You can learn more about your IFSC code by visiting the nearest Union Bank of India branch.
How do you find the IFSC code for the Union Bank of India?
You can easily find the IFSC code for Union Bank of India by seeing your passbook, cheque book, bank statement, or visiting Union Bank of India’s nearest branch or online website. For more information, you can contact Union Bank of India customer care at 1800 22 2244.
What is the bank code of Union Bank of India?
Union Bank of India is an 11-digit code. It starts from UBIN. And the last six digits represent a specific branch code of the Union Bank of India.
Need Loan Assistance?
Connect with Loan Advisor Now!
Top 10 Banks
Mutual Fund Scheme
Gold & Silver Rate
Home Loan By Other Banks
- Axis Bank Home Loan
- Bank of Baroda Home Loan
- HDFC Bank Home Loan
- ICICI Bank Home Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Home Loan
- IndiaBulls Home Loan
- Canara Bank Home Loan
- YES Bank Home Loan
- DHFL Home Loan
- CITI Bank Home Loan
- Union Bank of India Home Loan
- IndusInd Bank Home Loan
- Federal Bank Home Loan
- State Bank of India Home Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Home Loan
- Hero FinCorp Home Loan
- Punjab National Bank Home Loan
- IDBI Bank Home Loan
- Kotak Bank Home Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Home Loan
- Punjab National Bank Housing Finance Home Loan
- RBL Bank Home Loan
- Godrej Housing Finance Home Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Home Loan
- HDFC Sales Home Loan
- Indian bank Home Loan
- Vastu Housing Finance Home Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Home Loan
- Home First Finance Company Home Loan
- Hero Housing Finance Home Loan
- Clix Capital Home Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Home Loan
- Housing Development Finance Corporation Home Loan
- L&T Finance Home Loan
- HSBC Home Loan
- LIC Housing Finance Home Loan
- Reliance Capital Home Loan
- Bank of India Home Loan
- IIFL Finance Home Loan
- Piramal Housing Finance Home Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Home Loan
- Fullerton India Home Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Home Loan
- Aadhar housing Finance Home Loan
- DCB Bank Home Loan
- Capri Global Home Loan
- Punjab & Sind Bank Home Loan
- karnataka bank Home Loan
- Bank of Maharashtra Home Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Home Loan
- Axis Finance Limited Home Loan
- Cholamandalam Finance Home Loan
- Deutsche Bank Home Loan
Personal Loan By Other Banks
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- Bank of Baroda Personal Loan
- HDFC Bank Personal Loan
- ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan
- IndiaBulls Personal Loan
- Canara Bank Personal Loan
- YES Bank Personal Loan
- DHFL Personal Loan
- CITI Bank Personal Loan
- Union Bank of India Personal Loan
- IndusInd Bank Personal Loan
- Federal Bank Personal Loan
- State Bank of India Personal Loan
- IDFC FIRST Bank Personal Loan
- Hero FinCorp Personal Loan
- Punjab National Bank Personal Loan
- IDBI Bank Personal Loan
- Kotak Bank Personal Loan
- Muthoot Finance Ltd Personal Loan
- RBL Bank Personal Loan
- Shriram Urban Co Operative Bank Limited Personal Loan
- Tata Capital Financial Services LTD Personal Loan
- Tata Capital Housing Finance Limited Personal Loan
- HDFC Sales Personal Loan
- Indian bank Personal Loan
- Capital First Ltd. Personal Loan
- Clix Capital Personal Loan
- Aditya Birla Finance Limited Personal Loan
- L&T Finance Personal Loan
- HSBC Personal Loan
- Loantap Credit Products Private Limited Personal Loan
- Reliance Capital Personal Loan
- Bank of India Personal Loan
- Paysence Service Pvt Ltd Personal Loan
- IIFL Finance Personal Loan
- InCred Financial Services Personal Loan
- Edelweiss Financial Services Personal Loan
- Fullerton India Personal Loan
- Poonawalla Fincorp Limited Personal Loan
- DCB Bank Personal Loan
- Punjab & Sind Bank Personal Loan
- karnataka bank Personal Loan
- Bank of Maharashtra Personal Loan
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- AU Small Finance Bank Personal Loan
- karur Vysya Bank Personal Loan
- FT Cash Personal Loan
- Axis Finance Limited Personal Loan
- Deutsche Bank Personal Loan
- MoneyWide Personal Loan
Get your latest Credit Score, FREE
Get in-depth knowledge about all things related to loans and your finances
Currency Revamp Countdown: Deposit or Exchange Your Rs 2000 Notes
After the unexpected turn of demonetisation, banning the INR 2,000 notes in India has sent shockwaves through the citizenry. The abrupt announcement has left people in a state of bewilderment, con
List of Best Payment Gateways in India
In India, the e-Tailing market is in full swing as a huge proportion of the population has started giving preference to online shopping instead of offline shopping. Additionally, technological adva
Home Equity Loan for Financial Growth
Home equity loans, also known as equity loans, home equity installment loans, or second mortgages, are a type of consumer debt. Home equity loans can be used as collateral for loans by homeowners.